PDA

View Full Version : Hi Peeps!

FormationFlyer
20th Feb 2002, 00:44
Hi Folks!

Ive just stumbled in here - so a big hi to one and all...

I got my JAR FI(A)(r)(with night) on 01 dec last year and have managed to squeeze in 60 hours this year so far...although 15 odd of that have been night hours...

Now ive found you all no doubt Ill be scrounging for some good tips!

Take care,. .FF

MJR
21st Feb 2002, 15:13
Where did you do your FI course formationflyer?

FormationFlyer
22nd Feb 2002, 23:01
I did it at Aeros @ Staverton. The instructor is Pete Hamlet.

Absolutely superb it was. Damn fantastic course & I heartily recommend them. I think they have a website.... <a href="http://www.aeros.co.uk" target="_blank">www.aeros.co.uk</a>

(and I tested with Chris Caine at wolves business international jetset meccadome of aviation...aka. halfpenny green to normal peeps)

MJR
26th Feb 2002, 14:46
I think we probably know each other, I was trying to do my IR when you were doing your FIC. I am also a weekend instructor at the said FTO.

FormationFlyer
27th Feb 2002, 01:04
Indeed we do then m8. Congrats on the IR once again BTW! How did the other chappie get on? damn cant remember his name!

FormationFlyer
27th Feb 2002, 01:10
Talking of things Ive got my IR renewal up this coming month - so Ill be back for some time with Roy to prepare - hopefully Ill get Vince for the test again...

Im instructing over at Brize now (part time) but I also instruct at Coventry on sundays.

MJR
27th Feb 2002, 20:06
Ah well theres a story I didn't finsh the IR so I'm going back in April to finish it, hopefully. Me thinks you maybe confusing me with someone else, the other chap on my course didn't finish either.

TTFN

FormationFlyer
27th Feb 2002, 20:33
No no confusion - well not in terms of who you are. I know you got the partial - i assumed that you had gone back and finished it! Consider it forwards congratulations!

MJR
28th Feb 2002, 19:15
Nope I didn't get a partial either, you definetly have me confused with a better pilot.

FormationFlyer
1st Mar 2002, 12:52
Oh man you didnt do that badly did you? Sorry. I really thought you had the partial....I blame aging memory...and too much flying...been way too busy these last couple of months...

and as for who - you have beardie dont you?!