PDA

View Full Version : Best training videos

Commander
17th Jan 2002, 12:55
Hi all. I am looking for recommendations for the best training videos (JAR) for a PPL. Best if it included some computerized training as well. I am responsible for buying this for a new flight school so every comment is greatly appreciated.

Charlie Foxtrot India
20th Jan 2002, 18:47
By all means email Commander with your recommendations, but advertising and "plugging" of products is not appropriate here.

Commander
25th Jan 2002, 13:10
Well CFI - so long, no replies. However, "plugging" (your evaluation) is inevitable when asking for some advice on certain schools/products/courses. Numerous instances can be seen on other forums here, especially wannabes where you see questions asked about Merrit Island Air Service, CTC aviation, Oxford and much more. There you may have a point of view, but I don't think anyone that is selling the products is stupid enough to place comments there.

Here, I am simply asking for some advice - not advertising.

Charlie Foxtrot India
25th Jan 2002, 19:46
No problem with your post, Commander. In cases like this, people can by all means make recommendations by email, or post a link.

Any replies which were posted and were recommending products were deleted, followed by my last post to let those people know why their posts were gone. If anyone wants to promote their product on Pprune, they should contact Danny to arrange payment.

. .Whatever comes up on other forums on this BB is up to the moderators of those forums, so you can contact them re their policies if you like.