PDA

View Full Version : Instructor Renewal @ Bournemouth

GBFEE
8th Jan 2002, 03:01
While this post doesn’t quite fit the topics of the forum, I am hoping that you kind people out there may be able to help

I’m from Bournemouth and have CPL frozen ATPL and IR. After some months of inactivity, it now time to get back into the swing of things and start flying again. With little prospect of an airline job in the near future, I am considering getting my instructor ticket renewed.

Firstly could anybody recommend a good, and reasonable establishment to do this local to Bournemouth? Has anyone heard of any instructor jobs available on the field? From those in the know, am I throwing good money after bad by considering paying once again for the ticket, with no hopes in the near future of work?

If the instructor route seems to be a “no-go”, is anyone aware of a reasonable aircraft on the field for hire at sensible prices? I am interested in both single and twin time.

Finally (apologies for the long list of questions) if there is anyone local to Bournemouth who wants to do some shared flying and cost sharing, could they drop me a line?

Thanks

GH

hugh flung_dung
10th Jan 2002, 15:22
Many people (including me) would recommend David Scouller at Old Sarum (Salisbury) for FI courses and renewals. 01722-322525

pulse1
10th Jan 2002, 16:12
I wouldn't have thought that you could do much better than Bournemouth Flying Club.