PDA

View Full Version : FI job needed please!

henryIV
8th Jul 2004, 15:37
Dear fellow FI's,

If anyone knows of a job for a full time instructor in the West Midlands, Warwickshire or East Midlands (perhaps even Oxfordshire) could you please let me know. Currently I have 50hrs instructing time and 325 total.

My thanks to anyone offering help.

Regards

"Henry"

Aircart
8th Jul 2004, 18:00
Hi, I am also looking for a full time FI job, If there is more than one going bagsey me second :D

Would like to think there are a few places out there at the moment.

All the best, and thanks.

AC:ok:

henryIV
27th Jul 2004, 10:55
Now 340 TT and 65 Instructing... and counting!

henryIV
28th Jul 2004, 09:16
............................................................ .............................................

what who me?
28th Jul 2004, 19:07
Wow, 15 hours in 19 days!

The reason for this sarcastic response? Just check here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131036)

henryIV
29th Jul 2004, 18:58
What who me? (please add whatever to that)

You're obviously an idiot without a sense of humour. If you'd bothered to continue reading the post you may have realised it was a joke to lighten the mood on pprune. You're either 12 or too stupid, I'll go for both.
Secondly, 15 hours in 19 days isn't bad when you've only flown for 3 days in that time its also the reason for the post to get (now let me spell it out for you) A FULL TIME JOB, idiot.

I D I O T

Ta ta (that means bye, idiot)

"Henry"

ps thanks for all the responses guys, have a full time position now so have a good one.

pps no I don't treat my students like idiots in case there's a smart alec out there!

what who me?
29th Jul 2004, 19:57
Clearly, Henry's favourite word begins with an i.

Tell me Henry, did you always want to be an instructor or are you just not good enough to get an airline job?

henryIV
30th Jul 2004, 09:03
whatever (told you should add that!)

The Slick Man
30th Jul 2004, 09:52
Pap Pap Pap Pap Pap