PDA

View Full Version : boeing 757 ops manual

toro01
24th May 2004, 10:05
could you guys tell me where can I download a boeing 757 sopīs manual free? thanks

cblore
24th May 2004, 10:33
I don't think you'll see many responses here because many companies have to invest thousands of pounds in producing ones for their crew and they will not just allow them to be distributed freely over the internet (especially following the September 11th terrorist atrocities) due to the inherent security risk with doing so. It is possible to purchase ops manuals if you are able to find a company that is going out of business and is selling their manuals but this is quite rare and you have to be quite lucky to get them.

Chris

freshgasflow
24th May 2004, 11:33
there is a company in the us that ships high quality manuals. they are relatively inexpensive. unfortunately i cannot recall the name , but it should be easy to find on the net ...i did. they will cost about seventy dollars , but are heavy so postage will be significant.
pras

GARDENER
24th May 2004, 18:56
Download no, but check on Ebay. I will agree with the previous posts and also disagree. You won't see them very often but I managed to get my mitts on one recently (CD ROM). Major UK charter co. and still flying! Makes for excellent bedtime reading!!

mutt
24th May 2004, 20:10
Toro01,

All AFM/OPS MANUALS for Boeing aircraft operated by your airline are available through myboeingfleet.com

You may actually find us more cooperative if you told us why you want the manual?

Cheers

Mutt.