PDA

View Full Version : Jobs in Qatar

Fr. Dougal
13th May 2004, 09:13
Does anyone know anything about the instructing jobs in Qatar that where recently advertised in Flight International? I was told that there are interviews taking place next week.

minus273
13th May 2004, 14:30
Hey there,

I received an e-mail from the company asking due to my recent application if I was interested in attending innterview.

I sent my application in December 2002, I was kind of impressed that they thought 18months was recent.

Anyways they said the interviews were going to be taking place in Manchester and that they had 2 slots open for instructors.

Talking to people who I know who have worked there or know people who have worked there, the salary is something along the lines of 30,000GBP a year (it maybe more) The great thing is there is no tax on it so you get all of what you make.

They also give you a furnished apartment rent free.

There is also I believe two round trip tickets to your home port free every year and then other tickets offered at half price.

I am sure others will be able to correct my mistakes and add to what I have written.

flyinggromit
14th May 2004, 11:55
Do you have any contacts for this position?
Many thanks!!!!

minus273
14th May 2004, 19:05
Hey there

The name on the bottom of my e-mail was David Hoy, his title was Acting Head of Training.

His e-mail address: [email protected]

Hope that is of some help.

retro cowboy
15th May 2004, 09:18
Hey guys,

I assume they are looking for unrestricted intructors(?)

StudentInDebt
15th May 2004, 11:21
Not the David Hoy surely?

johnnypick
22nd May 2004, 16:12
Did anyone get the Job/s from from the Tues/Wed interviews?