PDA

View Full Version : What won't people sell on EBAY!

Pot Noodle
4th Oct 2003, 01:06
http://tinyurl.com/plwz :O

Thames virtual
4th Oct 2003, 05:39
I want it! It'll give a new dimension to my simming (if it doesn't bring about a divorce first!)

and Richard House, that they're raising money for, provides an excellent service for East End kids

TV

Jerricho
4th Oct 2003, 18:40
Point 7 got his licence off EBay!!!

Gonzo
4th Oct 2003, 19:33
You beat me to it Jer!:E

4th Oct 2003, 23:32
Would have thought it could have found a home down at the college....hit the petty cash someone!!!!

Jerricho
5th Oct 2003, 01:06
Although, at least it wasn't from the tokens you collect from Special K packets, like your's and mine, hey Gonz???

Stupendous Man
6th Oct 2003, 05:45
Could this could be the way forward for NATS funding?

;) :p ;)

Gonzo
6th Oct 2003, 14:21
I've got a licence?????????????

My God, nobody told me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJflyer
6th Oct 2003, 15:15
Just a while ago I saw a can of turbine oil... Yes a 1 quart can, not a case, for sale on Ebay.
I seem to remember that it was priced "Competitively" at 99 cents. Shipment fees where not included, but you could have it shipped with FedEx overnight had your run out of oil and needed it like yesterday.

Cheers

JJ

Lon More
6th Oct 2003, 20:14
A guy in Germany is selling Cabin Service Trolleys refurbished
EUR 225 - unrefurbished, +/- 100

Also KLM are selling, through their own shop, rows of business class seats out the 737-400.

The original B707 simulator was sold on Ebay last year, always sometning interesting if you look

TrafficTraffic
7th Oct 2003, 05:02
....everyday you GIVE your pearls of wisdom away for free.....

I am very very very very upset that somebody sold the NATS Atlas...and protractor.

They could be hidden behind your retirement advent calender....

Lon More
7th Oct 2003, 20:53
TT in your case it's pearls for the swine.
You don't really want to know what's in my calender.
BTW Peace and quiet for the next couple of weeks:hope the US Customs have the rubber gloves ready and a bucket of ice cubes.
Don't stand still for long in Disney World, they may not let you out.
Have a nice l-o-n-g holiday. you start in team 6 when back

Lon More; here since before Pontius was a Pilot and Mortus was a Rigger

Jerricho
9th Oct 2003, 17:37
For Sale : Enroute Air Traffic Control Centre. One owner, GC, FSH (with receipts), regular Mx and upgrades. Set in beautiful forest location on U.K. South Coast. Facilities include swimming hole, indoor soccer/basketball court, time capsule and catering facilities. Reluctant sale due to cash situation of owner. Call 1-800-NATS.

Thames virtual
14th Oct 2003, 01:59
hmm... now to explain to my husband what I'm going to DO with a runway lighting control panel:D

TV

radar707
1st Nov 2003, 22:36
Concorde FPS (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2960220451)

bagpuss lives
2nd Nov 2003, 01:48
I wonder, if one of us (as serving NATS staff) were to offer Concorde FPS would it constitute a disciplinary offence?

I suspect so.

Jerricho
2nd Nov 2003, 01:58
I can' t believe this is on EBay!!!

There are some photo copies of the last 3 flights into LHR kicking about one of the desks at T.C. Bids start at 1/2 a pint!

digidave
2nd Nov 2003, 03:46
O.K. Jerricho,

I'll bite.

One Pint - bitter or lager, your choice.

Sorry if it seems a little sad, but I'd love to see the FPs as filed and as flown.

Also, I'd love to hear from someone on X-Watch as to what happened to the photo's of the parallel landings.
Edit: Never mind they're back :ok:

dd