PDA

View Full Version : PASSED the Skill Test!!!

Pilot16
14th Sep 2003, 23:39
Just passed the PPL Skill Test :O Thanks to everybody who helped me during training...

Passed all sections...

Under Secton 6, it has a 'g' instead of a tick with 'pass' below it...anyone care to explain this... thanks :O

P16 :ok:

BEagle
15th Sep 2003, 00:14
Because for a PPL Skill Test conducted on a SEP aeroplane, the only part of Section 6 you need to pass is 'g - Oral Questions'. This may be included within the other Sections.

Congratulations!!

Do fellow PPRuNers a favour and let us know how long it takes from posting your licence application to receiving your licence. We need this information to hit the Belgrano with!

PPPPP
15th Sep 2003, 01:15
Congratulations and welcome to the club. The next two great moments to come (I speak from recent experience!) are first flight with a passenger and first solo landaway at a completely new airfield, one not covered during training I mean. Post your memories of the Skills Test, other people's accounts helped me enormously to get some idea what it was going to be like.

Pilot16
15th Sep 2003, 02:18
Hi. Thanks very much!! I will hopefully start a new thread when I have time...It does help those sitting the skill test. Only thing, it cane be pretty tiring sitting in there for 2 hours.

BEagle, thanks. When I had asked the examiner why the 'g' was there under section 6, he said that i didnt do as well on the oral part...so I was wondering was the 'g' because i wasnt as good :oh: :confused:

..SO its just indicating that I have indeed passed Section 6g rite! :ok:

Deano777
15th Sep 2003, 02:29
WELL DONE mate, congratulations, hopefully it wont take you 9 weeks 5 days 2 hrs and 36 minutes to get your licence through from the CAA (Im not BITTER honest ;) ) but well done again :ok:

BRL
15th Sep 2003, 02:41
Well done sir, congratulations.

Glad pprune was helpful to you during your training.
If you get 5 mins would you be able to write down your own account of what happened and how you feel it all went? As PPPPP says, it will be helpful for those who are close to doing their test. Well done again.
Brl.

Evo
15th Sep 2003, 02:47
Yeah, well done - and write up that account. Done mine, but still like reading about them :ok:

Saab Dastard
15th Sep 2003, 04:39
Congratulations Pilot 16,

Always good to hear about another success.:ok:

Cheers

SD

Pilot16
15th Sep 2003, 16:45
Thanks !! ;)

Now to wait for my licence...

Pilot16
16th Sep 2003, 01:16
I'm now a little worried. The day before the test I had a briefing witht the examiner in which we went over the log book. In one of my solo nav flight, I had not written my waypoints in the 'remarks' comlumn...it only said Ex. 18 ...he had told me to write that in when I go home. However I forgot :ugh: now he has my log book to be sent off.... Is this too much of a problem?? :confused: I dont want to call the airfield up to speak to the examiner again. I already had enough of that daunting exprience ;)

Pilot16
16th Sep 2003, 07:38
some one out there whose gonna reply :ugh: