PDA

View Full Version : Joining The Elite

sheii
4th Sep 2003, 02:03
Finally today after a long time of hard work I passed the skill test ... and i was informed i had joined a group of elite pple in the uk airspace ..the feeling of having finally crossed this point cannot be told in words but it surely feels great......now i can fly without been given a route to follow........see you all good pple out there.......

(any one know where i can get a p-plate to stick to my plane next time am flying?):O

hehehe ......:cool: :ok

Evo
4th Sep 2003, 02:26
Well done, and welcome to the club - although it can't be very elite if it includes me... :)

As for the P-plate, well... better make sure it's a CAA-approved FM-immune, BRNAV-capable, fire-retardent, EMC-checked, IFR-certified and spin-tested. Mmm, reckon I can do you one for about £20k, howsaboutit? Then once you fit it we'll need weigh the aeroplane and redo the POH... ;)

LowNSlow
4th Sep 2003, 11:55
sheii welcome to the flying world. If you want to meet a few Ppruners I'm hoping there will be a few at North Weald on 14th September. If you are anywhere nearby you are more than welcome to join in :ok: :ok:

Julian
4th Sep 2003, 18:25
Nice one Evo :ok:

AppleMacster
4th Sep 2003, 22:49
Well done Sheii! I passed my skill test yesterday, too. My test was a cracker - the DI broke just before my diversion exercise, so had to use the compass. In all the preparation I had done in my head beforehand, that hadn't been one of the scenarios...! Still can't believe it's really happened, but very chuffed. See you around!

:ok: