PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-1 Visa flight schools
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2017, 17:48
papertrailer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having also recently dealt personally with Pelican Flight Training and by extension Mr. Victor, who seems to be their WhatsApp recruitment agent, I'd also advise that you do your research on the school before making a decision.

In addition to their questionable fleet size which I have also been made aware of, the school was previously placed on probation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) for non-compliance with accreditation standards and other requirements. It's a public document for anyone to see. That is of concern to me.

I’ve also noted that reviews on the school are very few and some that I've seen are questionable. Their website and Facebook page feature no recent achievements like other schools? They not only appear unprofessional, they have proven to be rather unprofessional based on my interactions with the school. One should not invest such large sums of hard earned money to a school offering a world of promises with nothing but their sales representative's assurances to back it up.

While the F1 route may be the best option for international students, it’s difficult to properly assess flight schools from thousands of miles away. Just beware, do your research and carefully weight your options before committing.

I would advise that you explore some of the other F1 schools before making that final decision.