PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Info on Aerocadet Academy
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2014, 10:53
naut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reply from Aerocadet

Guys I emailed Aerocadet and recieced replies. I was however contacted by a different person to answer my question.

Reply from aerocadet's staff:

Good afternoon

I am not sure I understand your question. Aerocadet is a consulting agency contracted by large flight training facilities, such as Aviator College of Aeronautical Science and Technology, in order to provide consulting to prospective students and process their enrollment paperwork, conduct enrollment interview, organize financial aid, etc. These services are FREE for the prospective students, as we are remunerated by the flight training centers.

I am attaching a brochure for your information. Feel free to verify our affiliation with Aviator College [email protected].

Kind regards,

RUSS SHERWOOD
Int. Aviation Training Consultant
FAA/DGCA/CAAC/EASA ATP/CFI/CFII/MEI, BSc
AEROCADET / Raich Aerospace Group, LLC

They even included a brochure.

@Check6: It IS more safe to go for a verified school. However we live in Asia and its not easy for us to set up such a program that is being offered with such a price... Plus they offer a full ATPL instead of a frozen one and that in itself makes a world of a difference. Quite literally. As they said though, they represent Aviator College... Have you heard of them at least? Are they a decent school?

Thanks guys and sorry for the long post