PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Northern Flight Simulations UK - Africa Line Training
Old 7th Feb 2013, 11:12
Jock SR71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Zaffar Khan (NFS) & Atlantic Aerospace (AAS)

Original Post From GEP:
It is strange that all the other posts from GEP to do with this subject have vanished...

It gets no better as time goes on....
Well six months have gone past, Captain R still has not recovered the £2000 he lost after Zaffar Khan introduced him to Robert Weaver.

Two more disgruntled people have appeared, seemingly having lost money through ventures linked to Zaffar Khan.

Atlantic Aerospace (AAS)
Guys please do not get sucked into this company AAS, I did and it cost me £5000 deposit for line training with an airline who had no idea that this company AAS had enrolled me to do line training with them.
I am now in the process of trying to get the deposit back from them.
AAS seem to operate out of the US (Tony Meyers) and Latvia (John Reynolds) and Have a UK partner (Zaffar Khan) of Northern Flight Simulation.
This company AAS is not a reputable company so PLEASE BE WARNED DO NOT GET SUCKED IN THEY WILL PROMISE YOU LINE TRAINING AND DELIVER NOTHING.
they took 2000 pounds away from me....
Oh my god, I lost 2000 pounds. i gave money to Zaffer Khan from Northern Flight Simulation. When I ask the money back, Atlantic Aerospace get involved. Its clear that these guys are working together. I dnt know how much money these people are making in such ways. I started my legal steps before few months and also reported this to other authorities. If anyone is affected by this scam please contact me on [email protected] and lets move together legally.
It seems like they are making big money and its a big scam. Its already they took 7000 pounds (5000 pounds from the guy above me and 2000 pounds from me). How can they jus take others money without any justice.
WHO EVER GAVE THE MONEY AND INVOLVED THIS GUYS PLEASE COME FORWARD AND SUPPORT US AND WHOEVER CONSIDERING TO GIVE THE MONEY PLEASE PLEASE DNT AS YOU GUYS WILL 100% LOOSE YOUR MONEY.THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND ALSO THE GUY ABOVE

Last edited by Jock SR71; 8th Feb 2013 at 09:37.