PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nigeria whats going On..!!!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2012, 07:02
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ninja as I said before its they way folk are brought up and what they think is acceptable thats the main cause. Mind you that can apply to alot of things. So there is an element of truth in the posters that say there are issues in general with home grown. There will be a few utter stars who step away from the mold.

In my experence the Nigerians that have been brought up in the UK with parents that are educated can be taught to fly the same as any other kid. Some have it some don't. Although I must admit thier parents almost go to far with them applying extreme pressure to them, and I quote "your not ending up like those other lazy (n word)" which is what one dad said to his son when he failed a exam. He was a British educated Doctor.

I might add he was also the most rasist person I have met in relation to asians and indians etc.

So its horses for courses. SAFA's can be racists pains in the arse I will agree, but not all of them just like not all nigerians are lazy thick fraudsters. I have flown with some very pleasant ones and some utter dickheads.

just to piss everyone off.