PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nigeria whats going On..!!!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2012, 00:14
NaijaNinja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Before i continue writing, i have to say that i have seen 1/2 disgusting posts since my last post on this thread to earn some people the kind of ban i got last year but eh, different strokes .... remains to be seen what the umpire does to me hereon.

@ oompilot: You are simply a racist with stupid comments about 'natural ability'. My word, no one was ever born to be a pilot, not the Wright brothers, NOT EVEN YOU, you weren't fing born with any natural ability if you've been deluding yourself. You play computer games and that gives you natural ability, pls, pls. Fyi, the most expensive Global Express XRS ever made by Bombardier has been crewed for the last 18-24 months with 3 fing Nigerians with an expat to supplement their additional Challenger 604 which they are equally rated on.

Also, the Nigerian presidential fleet comprises of the most modern jet you will probably dream of flying - 3 of them brand new in the last year, G550 and 2 7X; these and many other machines (12 in total + a new Hawker 4000 en-route) in the fleet are being driven by about 35 black fing Nigerians.

Talking about attitude and willingness to learn is acceptable but don't nationalise it, are you telling me all Boers and your fellows all have natural ability? Please, go drink some SA Miller with Nigerian Palm Wine and speak no more.

The topic certainly didn't warrant your stupid rant about incompetence, what's happening to SAA today? Was it run all these years by Nigerians? I didn't think so; go sleep my friend! Your attitude as an instructor probably stinks, i hope you're no longer an instructor because i won't send my child to your school, my child won't go to SA for training anyway when good old Oxford where her Nigerian father got a good old CAA licence awaits her!

Would you like me to tell you how your fellow 'naturally able' countrymen (engineers) almost ruined a brand new 604 on a routine inspection, it cost that SA company the biggest individual contract they could ever get, i can't stand condescending lots like you.

@cavortingcheetah: i seriously didn't get any of your 'parambulations'!

@Balewa: identity isn't wikileaks type of story, its common knowledge na, its all there at GAT.

The other reason i hear why these machines are not crewed by locals is that the businessmen/govt officials/politicians don't want both flight/cabin crew to be privy to their dodgy dealings in-flight, they prefer to 'use' the expats as accessories to their dubious activities. Have you seen these expats 'beg' for money from these dodgy pax, you will see how desperate they can be and why they will only keep mouthing off but they love working in Nigeria, without it, they earn peanuts!

@Captain Magic: You should be banned by the moderator and i wait to see how they react to your barbaric comments in April 2012. Judging by the time since you posted, not much of a reaction from them to be honest. I wonder what ship you got on from because your old titanic-style ship sailed long ago, you seem to have this 'colonial masters' mentality in your previous posts, people like you should be the guinea pigs for Ahmadinejad's latest project! People like you if empowered would rename South Africa 'Whiteland'.