PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oldest flight attendant that is still flying
Old 11th Sep 2002, 08:45
gravy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fresh gravy is good

Optimistically, I recently took a walk down the back in between my 6 hrs in the crew rest and my 3 or so hours sleeping in the front seat, to see what was going on back there.

After tripping over in the dark, I switched on the lights and found I'd blundered into the 'parking lot' for all the walking frames the c/crew came aboard on. They started chomping away but didn't make any sense til one put her false teeth back in. Apparently thay'd fallen asleep during a round of bingo in the galley. One never woke up.

At re-val recently, two old boilers broke hips on the slide and another landed at the bottom and had to call that number and cry, "Help! I've fallen down and can't giddyup!"

I noticed another spend the entire day playing with the portable oxygen and was gonna say something, then realised it was her personal set.

Like the girls here are trying to say, being a hostie is a young girls' game. Let's get these old dears out of the aircraft and into a home and get the jets re-populated with eager, enthusiastic young things so we can all go back to having a good time again.