PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vueling recruitment
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2010, 19:54
N-1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear all, from RoyBoy 20 to Emorik:

Vueling situation is as follows, and I talk from real knowledge.

Vueling comercial name is the only thing remaining from what it was known before, actual structure is former Click.

Actual Cadet program consist in feeding company with non-rated pilots investing 3/4 of their rating with a payback of 800 euro/month + some extras, it hardly reach 1500 euro/month. More rotation they do, the cheaper the operation it will be for them. As a clue: having very high positioned contacts in company and being a line captain, the only position I could reach now is a cadet f/o with base salary. No discussion.

The language issue: English was very welcome in former Vueling enviroment, not Click where all of foreign pilots were forced to learn an accepatble level of spanish (it was planned to do some kind of "spanish level 4" minimum requirement).

If actual vueling is accepting foreign cadet pilots with little knowledmento of spanish is because they consider a high rotation after reaching some hours on type, one year or 900 hours ans bye bye, next please.

I have line captains from old structure Vueling, that are so pissed off, that they are looking to fly anywhere else, and looking forward Middle East. Only internal promotion fron old F/O's will cover PIC leave.

With this real info, take your oppinion and act in consecuence. Aviation will never be like it was before.

Kind regards.

N-1