PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta Icelandic
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2007, 10:12
Jerry O Springer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Cry For Help

Hoi all my little cash cows! Oim joost back from anodder o me leetl vaccations to d'Beloovid Emerald Isle. Da BIG difference is lads dat Oi'm gettin a joocy sloice of all yer wages all d'while. Dats whoy I Loove you all so much and put so many years in settin oop all these creative contracts. Clever words and lots of rewards for the boys! Its You Oi'm thinkin of Lads, aal d whoile, You!
Now, since last toime I set all yer restless moinds to rest and terminated the few spoitful leetl sinners causing civil oonrest der, it seems dat inexplicably, some trecherous agents of d Devil have got into Riverdeep, airbourne rats Mountainhigh upyerdrainpoipe and back on the books of this perfect agency agency of moine.
Now as you can imagine dis causes me throat to toighten wit a loomp of emotional sorrow for meself (And you good lads who assume d position wit no protests) Dats the esteemed position of an AAI contractor wid the special place in heaven reserved for ye.
Rest assured lads Oi'm gonna clean out the agitators and restore d loovin peace dat AAI is famous for.
ITS YOU OI'M TINKIN OF LADS...ONLY YOO!!!!!!!!!