Terms and Endearment The forum the bean counters hoped would never happen. Your news on pay, rostering, allowances, extras and negotiations where you work - scheduled, charter or contract.

Smartlynx

Old 8th Nov 2022, 20:19
  #121 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Frankfurt
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enough is enough

It has to stop. It most stop!

Why is the CP flying so much? 3? 4 flights per month?
It's all because of the money right? Flying pays better than office days right?
Meanwhile all of us, we are flying only once every what? 60? 70 days? Yes, once every 2 months. All rosters are being manipulated before published. Look at his Belgium deputy as well.
It's enough!!
Dumblynx is offline  
Old 4th Dec 2022, 17:22
  #122 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Location: Europe
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very bad here guys. Don't come unless you are very desperate. No need to be desperate now. Covid over. Lots of jobs. Do you a favour and don't take this one from these con men.

Bad safety. Bad company. Bad attitude. Take money from pilot for no reeson.

Training very bad. Italian mafia big problem for pilot unless you are friend of right man.

Bad news company. Leave alone.
SLX666 is offline  
Old 4th Dec 2022, 22:10
  #123 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Middle East
Posts: 76
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As usual, critisism is easy behind a computer with a nickname...
Why don't you post on the internal WhatsApp groups telling everyone the contracts are good?

For those of you who are whining because it's an illegal contract or whatever, nobody forced you to sign and my guess is, you didn't read everything or maybe you don't know what a contract is... Nothing illegal here.
You just started the TR, wait till they abuse the shit out of you over next summer, then we'll see!
RudderTrimZero is offline  
Old 5th Dec 2022, 05:04
  #124 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Location: Europe
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rub3ns
Terms and conditions have changed. For those who are interested, feel free to ask if you have any questions. It's not that bad for a first job.

As usual, critisism is easy behind a computer with a nickname...

For those of you who are whining because it's an illegal contract or whatever, nobody forced you to sign and my guess is, you didn't read everything or maybe you don't know what a contract is... Nothing illegal here.

Hello management dog.

First job NO. Bad training. This is last stop to get job. 50E per day line training plus it is taking months and months.

Company take money away from pilot if they ask for time off and do not give 20/10.

Smartlynx have big big problem now lots of other jobs available. No pilots next summer unless BIG changes to contracts.

But all ok in office because they have big 1990's party. Pilots not ok.



SLX666 is offline  
Old 6th Dec 2022, 00:25
  #125 (permalink)  

Only half a speed-brake
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Not commuting home
Age: 45
Posts: 4,221
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
320 PIC offer via inbred AvCV:
- 15 days at home / month contract.

Just arrived, no more details.

I'd incline to agree that companies only do the right thing when desperate.
FlightDetent is offline  
Old 6th Dec 2022, 11:25
  #126 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Europe
Posts: 117
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It would be interesting to know the rate on offer...
FlyHigher is offline  
Old 7th Dec 2022, 12:25
  #127 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Frankfurt
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's the thing. Nobody is complaining, so no one is doing anything.
On the A330 only a small group of friends will fly. Everyone else is only getting current with a flight or simulator scheduled at last minute.
Inflation is high but Smartlynx doesn't care. No change on the T&C, shameful.
Flying standards are dropping faster than you can imagine. English captain diverting to a small airport, costs to company are huge. German captains unnecessarily returning back. Cost to company, huge. Italian Captains flying across the Atlantic in a different route than cleared. No direct costs but could have created a major air crash.
A330 is dangerously flying in Smartlynx, poorly paid, a friends club, so please listen carefully and don't join.
This is an Airline to be in between jobs, and not more than that.
CP is allowing everyone to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't come back to him. Training Manager, I don't even know, do we really have one?
Think wisely before applying. I would be in favor of a strike, or help some tax authorities have a closer look to our contracts. Allowing this to continue as it is? Not an option!
Dumblynx is offline  
Old 11th Dec 2022, 09:14
  #128 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Frankfurt
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A330 pilots cowardly left A320 and B737 pilots standing alone fighting for better conditions.
It's really sad to see that every pilot on the fleet is signing a contract renewal scared of losing their job.
Let's see how this will end up.
Dumblynx is offline  
Old 12th Dec 2022, 08:21
  #129 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Middle East
Posts: 76
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Warning to pilots thinking of joining. There is WhatsApp Group of around 300 pilots. Around 150 agreed not to sign the new contract (deadline today for most). Of those, so far about 70 have committed and followed through (so far). So already 25-30% of the pilot workforce has told company they will not sign new contract. That has taken balls and shows you how bad situation is here. The contracts should be better but management are making them worse for 2023.
RudderTrimZero is offline  
Old 18th Dec 2022, 09:11
  #130 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Location: Europe
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SmartLynx send out new contracts and say sign or you have no job at 31 December. In 2 weeks time they lose over 50% of pilots.

Company say will give better conditions but now they give 2023 contract and pay is less.

Old. 260 a day. 15 per hour for flight.

New. 220 a day in summer and only 165 a day in winter for Captain. 30 per hour for flight.

This company very very bad. Like run by Russian mafia now.
SLX666 is offline  
Old 18th Dec 2022, 13:19
  #131 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: milky way
Posts: 237
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hopefully soon on the pressure of Russia and the scandals that are starting to surface artificially enlarged Europe will crumble and these eastern european post communist ruthless neo capitalist ****ers and their western financial accomplices will disappear and even more hopefully go back under Russian rule to get disciplined in Siberia.
furbpilot is offline  
Old 8th Jan 2023, 20:07
  #132 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Frankfurt
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A330 cp must resign or be fired.

Please, let me tell you once again.
I have told you so and I have warned you before not to come here.
Last week a 2 man crew have poorly performed a 16 hours FDP and cleared by the CP to do the flight even though they already new that they would exceed everything.
So why is the CP still holding to his position? We have just suffered a major financial blow losing our contract with a German operator. And It's all because of the CP and his buddies.
Mate, like you love to call us all, how could you authorize a crew to fly out of base extending the FDP? Not only that but even way more serious, they have exceeded all possible FDP and extensions. A 16 hours FDP? What? Let's say it all again, a 16 hours FDP? That's crazy!
Mate, please just resign and don't hold on to your position, just do yourself a favor and resign. Think that If you don't resign the people above you will ask you to do it. Don't embarrass yourself even more.
And even if they don't do what is right to do, what do you think that the German authorizes or the Maltese authorities are going to do? They are coming after you.
There must be consequences, you must resign and the crew that has done that, should follow you. By the way, Cabin crew didn't all agree to continue the flight. The event should be further investigated and you and that crew? You should all leave.
Waiting for the next chapter.

Dumblynx
Dumblynx is offline  
Old 8th Jan 2023, 20:33
  #133 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Utopia
Posts: 796
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where is this clown CP coming from? Iīve seen this type of dumb "mate" behavior from management types before. They usually donīt last long. Sure sounds like this clown wonīt either! I hope not anyways!
Klimax is offline  
Old 9th Jan 2023, 10:42
  #134 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Middle East
Posts: 76
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The management with their soviet mentality will ruin this company forever. Incredible greed on display with the latest pay package. These shitty Latvian/Estonian/Lithuanian companies have finally met the challenge they deserve. They usually rely on cheap labor to make a profit. Not possible any more due to so many company's hiring. Only desperate pilots will stay here passed May 2023. The good pilots all have job offers or several interviews planned already. 2023 will be the year dumblynx have to either double the salary or scale back operations.
RudderTrimZero is offline  
Old 10th Jan 2023, 16:14
  #135 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: NA
Posts: 66
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RudderTrimZero
The management with their soviet mentality will ruin this company forever. Incredible greed on display with the latest pay package. These shitty Latvian/Estonian/Lithuanian companies have finally met the challenge they deserve. They usually rely on cheap labor to make a profit. Not possible any more due to so many company's hiring. Only desperate pilots will stay here passed May 2023. The good pilots all have job offers or several interviews planned already. 2023 will be the year dumblynx have to either double the salary or scale back operations.
Well said and correct. Regarding to other issues, company is dangerous. They operate close to limit in every aspect. About FDP's and technical status of their fleet. Incredible pressure from each department to pilots that try to force them to take inadequate decisions. All pilots and cabin crew scared to be fired if they do not extend their duty or do not accept the aircraft due to technical conditions. It is fear culture.
uberfly is offline  
Old 11th Jan 2023, 06:47
  #136 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: on the edge.
Posts: 79
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dumblynx
Please, let me tell you once again.
I have told you so and I have warned you before not to come here.
Last week a 2 man crew have poorly performed a 16 hours FDP and cleared by the CP to do the flight even though they already new that they would exceed everything.
So why is the CP still holding to his position? We have just suffered a major financial blow losing our contract with a German operator. And It's all because of the CP and his buddies.
Mate, like you love to call us all, how could you authorize a crew to fly out of base extending the FDP? Not only that but even way more serious, they have exceeded all possible FDP and extensions. A 16 hours FDP? What? Let's say it all again, a 16 hours FDP? That's crazy!
Mate, please just resign and don't hold on to your position, just do yourself a favor and resign. Think that If you don't resign the people above you will ask you to do it. Don't embarrass yourself even more.
And even if they don't do what is right to do, what do you think that the German authorizes or the Maltese authorities are going to do? They are coming after you.
There must be consequences, you must resign and the crew that has done that, should follow you. By the way, Cabin crew didn't all agree to continue the flight. The event should be further investigated and you and that crew? You should all leave.
Waiting for the next chapter.

Dumblynx
Well dumblynx just lost the contract with Condor in Punta Cana on the A330

Condor throws out Smart Lynx A330 after complaints

TheEdge is offline  
Old 11th Jan 2023, 09:35
  #137 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Middle East
Posts: 76
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Condor customers demand a high quality product, I don't know how this shitshow lasted so long.
RudderTrimZero is offline  
Old 12th Jan 2023, 05:37
  #138 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: from the sky
Posts: 53
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by uberfly
Well said and correct. Regarding to other issues, company is dangerous. They operate close to limit in every aspect. About FDP's and technical status of their fleet. Incredible pressure from each department to pilots that try to force them to take inadequate decisions. All pilots and cabin crew scared to be fired if they do not extend their duty or do not accept the aircraft due to technical conditions. It is fear culture.
it can be a fear culture, at the end of the day if any issue itís for you.. there is gap between crew and corporate management.. There is a video showing the CEO what he is thinking about his customers.. Telling during a celebration that they will lick SLX ass itís a bit too much.. If he has no consideration for the customers donít expect much for their employees..
A lot of crews are leaving.. They want to pay you less and less..


here itís what you can expect from them with their bulls..t conditions..
With inflation they dare to pay you less than before and of course their number is completely not real.. no basic monthly fee. With their new VP production ( before VP operation) they had the good idea to decrease the duty day allowance and slightly increase the flight allowance in order to increase productivity and pay you less..

Last edited by latecoere240; 28th Jan 2023 at 10:20.
latecoere240 is offline  
Old 12th Jan 2023, 07:15
  #139 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by latecoere240
There is a video showing the CEO what he is thinking about his customers.. Telling during a celebration that they will lick SLX ass itís a bit too much.. If he has no consideration for the customers donít expect much for their employees..
A lot of crews are leaving.. They want to pay you less and less..
You mean the video where zygimantas is drunk and talk busllshit about even hois own employees ?
RNP_AR_APCH is offline  
Old 12th Jan 2023, 14:05
  #140 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: from the sky
Posts: 53
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RNP_AR_APCH
You mean the video where zygimantas is drunk and talk busllshit about even hois own employees ?
You nailed it !!! 👌
latecoere240 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.