Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Misc. Forums > Spectators Balcony (Spotters Corner)
Reload this Page >

Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!

Spectators Balcony (Spotters Corner) If you're not a professional pilot but want to discuss issues about the job, this is the best place to loiter. You won't be moved on by 'security' and there'll be plenty of experts to answer any questions.

Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!

Old 5th Mar 2019, 16:51
  #141 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: London
Posts: 3
You want to get your facts right before starting post with untrue and false information Sir!
Jason Unsworth is offline  
Old 5th Mar 2019, 17:19
  #142 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: London
Posts: 3
Important! False Information please refer to our website for or email us...

Over the past year, it seems a group of Pilots have decided to post untrue and completely false statements regarding myself, my family, the board members of Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines UK on a US 🇺🇸 forum, taking pictures from my Linked In, & Twitter, & other accounts, I will ask this forum to close down the thread of comments as the majority is false information, and slander against our business... Follow me or email us for any facts you wish to know, or questions you have please do not join these ignorant people who have enjoyed mocking, and trying to smear the reputation of the startup of Atmosphere Airlines...

=========================

You're on your own on fantasy Island Jason.

Rob PPRuNe Admin
Jason Unsworth is offline  
Old 6th Mar 2019, 06:30
  #143 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 267
Poor chap doesnt know his Slander from his Libel.
Maybe the Thai kids could teach him some English?
sixchannel is offline  
Old 6th Mar 2019, 07:14
  #144 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 112
I think it's time for a vigorous chorus of Donald Where's Your Airbus
docstone is offline  
Old 6th Mar 2019, 07:45
  #145 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Luton
Posts: 28
Hello Jason - welcome.

The evidence which has been presented so far is all factual. The reasons behind why the evidence has become manifest may be legitimate and genuine "growing pains" resulting from a legitimate start-up. As such, the best thing you can do is de-bunk the evidence with fact; there are many who would like to hear this. Therefore rather than threatening, could you tell us the reasons behind the following events for starters -

1. AerCap and European Aviation. You expressly stated that you had completed lease deals with them - neither party had any knowledge of these deals.

2. Great Hallingbury Manor (Stansted). You openly stated that you were offering a Pilot/staff recruitment day there (even giving dates). They however had no knowledge of such a booking.

3. CAE Oxford. You openly stated that you had booked a series of Simulator assessment days at their facility (once again, giving dates). They too had no knowledge of such a booking.

There are others, but the fact that you explicitly gave detailed information on these events which on the face of it seems to be completely false information would lead reasonable people to doubt your legitimacy. Do you have any comment as to what went wrong on each of the above? We are all ears.
If you say so is offline  
Old 6th Mar 2019, 08:36
  #146 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 112
Deafening silence - as anticipated.

Jason, unlike most other platforms, this is a professional environment where your Stalinist-style purges and blocking does not sanitize the truth; there are no ill-informed obsequious job-seeking naive eulogists. Time to stop wasting everyone's time and money laddie. Time to stop misappropriating the images and CVs of professionals who have no knowledge of your delusions until their bona fides are questioned by colleagues or their boss. Game is up.
docstone is offline  
Old 6th Mar 2019, 10:02
  #147 (permalink)  
Scourge of Bad Airline Management!
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Global Nomad
Age: 50
Posts: 900
Jason

Another question to add to If You Say So's list.

In a recent LinkedIn post you stated
I have been in the UK ���� & Thailand ���� the last 4 years getting to know the ins and outs on the aviation seen (sic), after the redflag was implemented, looking at the best way in which to obtain a Thai AOL and AOC which is ongoing and we have developed several leads in which we can go about it!
However, back in January you claimed you had acquired a defunct Thai carrier for its AOC and its "valid AOL".

Which is true, if either?

TwinAisle is offline  
Old 6th Mar 2019, 10:33
  #148 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Just north of Chester, UK.
Posts: 226
To be fair, it might not be Jason. A prankster might have set up an account here in his name to make him look even more foolish.

But, probably not...
Captivep is offline  
Old 6th Mar 2019, 11:44
  #149 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reading, UK
Posts: 9,624
Originally Posted by Captivep View Post
To be fair, it might not be Jason. A prankster might have set up an account here in his name to make him look even more foolish.
I wondered that, too.

The post by "Jason", while containing the usual amount of huffing, puffing and hubris as the nonsense that's posted on AIA's website and Twitter feed, didn't have nearly as many spelling or grammatical errors.

Of course he might have had help with it ...
DaveReidUK is offline  
Old 6th Mar 2019, 14:23
  #150 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: London
Posts: 5
Originally Posted by DaveReidUK View Post
I wondered that, too.

The post by "Jason", while containing the usual amount of huffing, puffing and hubris as the nonsense that's posted on AIA's website and Twitter feed, didn't have nearly as many spelling or grammatical errors.

Of course he might have had help with it ...

What if the whole thing is just someone playing an almighty, and somewhat funny prank - FAKE NEWS!
sallyb13 is offline  
Old 8th Mar 2019, 08:47
  #151 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 191
Originally Posted by sallyb13 View Post
What if the whole thing is just someone playing an almighty, and somewhat funny prank - FAKE NEWS!
Well it kind of is - he's playing it on himself.

The rest of us aren't taken in though.
Auxtank is offline  
Old 8th Mar 2019, 09:04
  #152 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 267
Originally Posted by Captivep View Post
To be fair, it might not be Jason. A prankster might have set up an account here in his name to make him look even more foolish.

But, probably not...
Our Moderator would be able to see his REAL details, email addy etc etc and I would think would pull it if it was not dear Jason.
sixchannel is offline  
Old 8th Mar 2019, 09:13
  #153 (permalink)  
Scourge of Bad Airline Management!
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Global Nomad
Age: 50
Posts: 900
And another thing....

Jason - if you are reading this, you need to know something about PPRuNe. This is not a ‘group of pilots’ although a lot of pilots do contribute.

Also here are ground handlers, air traffic controllers, cabin crew, cargo experts, airline commercial managers, fuel staff, safety experts, systems experts, engineers, leasing company people, folks who work for the manufacturers, airport employees, even people who work for the regulators, and from many other airline and aviation areas. From all levels of the business from new hires to forty year veterans. Retirees. From the four corners of the planet. People who, day to day, go out there and actually make this industry tick. Plus a whole host of folks who don’t work in the industry but have a very deep interest in it and who do sometimes know more than the employees.

As a group of people, some of us know others from real life. But it’s not that difficult to call out someone who is absolutely on the wrong track. We’ve seen, both on here and in our working lives, lots of plans for start ups, many of us have been involved in start ups. And we can spot the flyers and the liars and the not-a-hope-in-hell ones. We know which camp you are not in.

People have tried to offer you advice over the last four years, which you have either ignored or belittled. We’ve seen the inconsistencies in your story, the stuff that doesn’t add up and a whole load of stuff that sets alarm bells ringing. And some of that has been highlighted in this thread.

My advice to you is simple. If you want to run an airline, stop this nonsense now. Go and get a job in the industry and stick at it, providing for your family, until you have learned a hell of a lot more about how this industry works than you currently do. Get into a position that has senior management responsibility.

Then try again. With a proper business plan based on fact and experience not fantasy and misplaced hope.




Last edited by TwinAisle; 9th Mar 2019 at 12:25.
TwinAisle is offline  
Old 8th Mar 2019, 09:37
  #154 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 191
That's very sound advice TwinAisle - and immensely valuable to someone level-headed, practical and ambitious to get ahead in our industry.

Unfortunately this Jason chap is by demonstration a complete fantasist and nutter and your sound advice, I fear, will fall on his deaf ears.
Auxtank is offline  
Old 8th Mar 2019, 09:54
  #155 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reading, UK
Posts: 9,624
Originally Posted by sixchannel View Post
Our Moderator would be able to see his REAL details, email addy etc etc and I would think would pull it if it was not dear Jason.
Are you suggesting that GMail, Hotmail, etc check that the name you have chosen for your email address is the one on your Birth Certificate ?
DaveReidUK is offline  
Old 8th Mar 2019, 11:59
  #156 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 267
Originally Posted by DaveReidUK View Post
Are you suggesting that GMail, Hotmail, etc check that the name you have chosen for your email address is the one on your Birth Certificate ?
Mmmh - good point.
As ex-blue light my interest is, apart from boggling at the total rubbish that it clearly is, how close or not to the legal definition of Fraud he is sailing - or should that be flying? ;-) Canvassing for investment in a fake start-up must come close.
sixchannel is offline  
Old 8th Mar 2019, 12:41
  #157 (permalink)  
Scourge of Bad Airline Management!
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Global Nomad
Age: 50
Posts: 900
I’ve actually raised money for businesses and the rules around this are tight and rigorously policed. Chief amongst those is the requirement for total transparency and honesty - making a claim that you know to be false (or even if you failed to check its veracity) to attract investment is very very naughty.

I leave to your judgment what you might make of requests for investment after claims that a lot has been raised already. And how you may react if, after putting in your hard earned lucre, you find out you’re pretty much the only money in there....

Oh and Jason - no point asking Theresa May for the money. Despite your claims to be her advisor, I’d bet her response will be ‘who?’ And she will know exactly what will happen if she gives you a brass washer - she’ll have BA all over her like a rash, and they will object to your designation from day 1. Then they’ll take the government to court and they will win.

Last edited by TwinAisle; 8th Mar 2019 at 13:00.
TwinAisle is offline  
Old 10th Mar 2019, 12:01
  #158 (permalink)  
Scourge of Bad Airline Management!
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Global Nomad
Age: 50
Posts: 900
This is really rather a lovely story. Alan Joyce, Qantas's CEO, replied with a thoughtful letter, full of grace, and has invited him to visit.

Why did I post this on the Atmosphere thread? Well, since Jason now seems to visit our hallowed site, there are a few good lessons here for him.

Firstly, this 10 year old is asking for help. He is not pretending he knows it all. (Hey, this 50 year old doesn't either )

Secondly, he has chosen his fleet, rather than just listing the entire catalogues of both Boeing and Airbus.

Thirdly, he has a management structure that includes finance, engineering, legal and IT.

Fourthly, he can spell.

I'd back him before I backed Atmosphere!!
TwinAisle is offline  
Old 19th Mar 2019, 23:19
  #159 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: London
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by sixchannel View Post
Poor chap doesnt know his Slander from his Libel.
Maybe the Thai kids could teach him some English?
Maybe the Thai Kids are more grown up than you Sir! If all you can find to mock me for is my native English language then your really at a loss end in your life!
Jason Unsworth is offline  
Old 20th Mar 2019, 12:06
  #160 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 267
Originally Posted by TwinAisle View Post
Jason

Another question to add to If You Say So's list.

In a recent LinkedIn post you stated

However, back in January you claimed you had acquired a defunct Thai carrier for its AOC and its "valid AOL".

Which is true, if either?

Gosh! I missed this load of old hukum.
OK - Jason, Prove it because if you can't and/or haven't actually got what you say you have and are pan-handling for money it is FRAUD.
Lets see the colour of your money, as my ex-colleagues would say.
sixchannel is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.