PPRuNe Forums

PPRuNe Forums (https://www.pprune.org/)
-   South Asia and the Far East (https://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east-45/)
-   -   Cebu Pacific A320 (https://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/617925-cebu-pacific-a320.html)

FLYSAFETY514 11th Mar 2019 04:33

All the contracts are differents... and a contract for CP is just a piece of paper...
It s difficult to answer about your question...
To give an idea, for a captain is from 115000 pesos basic to ??? With 3000 pesos by hour.
Of course if they give you the salary...
20 000 pesos during the training... can take 9 months.. so good luck for survive in Manila.
if you still interested with this conditions you are very motivated 🤣

Labu 7th Apr 2019 02:51

STAY AWAY FROM CEBU
 

Originally Posted by FLYSAFETY514 (Post 10413173)
All the contracts are differents... and a contract for CP is just a piece of paper...
It s difficult to answer about your question...
To give an idea, for a captain is from 115000 pesos basic to ??? With 3000 pesos by hour.
Of course if they give you the salary...
20 000 pesos during the training... can take 9 months.. so good luck for survive in Manila.
if you still interested with this conditions you are very motivated 🤣

THEY ARE BUNCH OF LIARS THERE WHERE PILOTS FLYING THERE WITH NO PC CONDUCTED FOR 2 years THEIR LICENSE TO OBTAIN IT TAKES 6 months they will give you validation and after 6 months they will come with a low pay contract they are bunch of liars they donít pay there employees

Labu 7th Apr 2019 02:57

cebu pacific they lie they give you different contract they will issue you a validation for a philipine license pilots flying there with no pc for the last 2 years chinese mafia running the company the contract is apiece of paper means shi. T work your math buddy

Labu 7th Apr 2019 02:59

STAY AWAY
 
STAY AWAY FRON CEBU PACIFIC

newpielot 19th Apr 2019 12:16


Originally Posted by FLYSAFETY514 (Post 10413173)
All the contracts are differents... and a contract for CP is just a piece of paper...
It s difficult to answer about your question...
To give an idea, for a captain is from 115000 pesos basic to ??? With 3000 pesos by hour.
Of course if they give you the salary...
20 000 pesos during the training... can take 9 months.. so good luck for survive in Manila.
if you still interested with this conditions you are very motivated 🤣



Thanks for going into detail its much appreciated.

Black Crow 19th Apr 2019 12:37

Another joy of CP is how they skim the pay. It's virtually impossible to track pay and flight pay, and for the few that have looked into it each month is always a bit short.

newpielot 19th Apr 2019 14:33

How do they keep on getting away with all of this? Late and underpaid....
I guess thats why people are leaving in droves.

Black Crow 20th Apr 2019 13:39


Originally Posted by newpielot (Post 10451315)
How do they keep on getting away with all of this? Late and underpaid....
I guess thats why people are leaving in droves.

This airline is in a third world country where doctors make roughly P50,000/month and a lawyer about the same. High poverty rate and high unemployment rate. So to a local, a job where they can make P200,000+ a month is golden, even though the working conditions are poor.

Also remember it's very difficult for a local to pay for the training to even get in the door, hence why CP must depend upon expats to fill in the work force. But CP thinks expats will put up with the same poor working conditions of the locals, and there is the major flaw and why there is a revolving door of pilot hiring.

Another huge problem is CP's middle managers which are locals. These are lackey's who are impressed with titles and possess no abilities to actually manage. They think management means to use fear and intimidation. Truly the blind leading the blind.

newpielot 21st Apr 2019 02:07


Originally Posted by Black Crow (Post 10451967)
This airline is in a third world country where doctors make roughly P50,000/month and a lawyer about the same. High poverty rate and high unemployment rate. So to a local, a job where they can make P200,000+ a month is golden, even though the working conditions are poor.

Also remember it's very difficult for a local to pay for the training to even get in the door, hence why CP must depend upon expats to fill in the work force. But CP thinks expats will put up with the same poor working conditions of the locals, and there is the major flaw and why there is a revolving door of pilot hiring.

Another huge problem is CP's middle managers which are locals. These are lackey's who are impressed with titles and possess no abilities to actually manage. They think management means to use fear and intimidation. Truly the blind leading the blind.


Thanks again for replying at length. I can just imagine it all very clearly now. It seems to be the way with everything there in all industries. More
of a cultural thing.
Especially the obsession with Ďtitlesí. How sad.

I hope everyone can see this now and make a very informed decision on what is worthy of their time.

Thanks again Black Crow


Labu 21st Apr 2019 02:41

Be aware
 
You will come across big sharks working for HR as they will try to milk you out as the training department is ouch of people with no honesty donít go there specially to many good places around but not CEBU PACIFIC

newpielot 21st Apr 2019 03:04


Originally Posted by Labu (Post 10452312)
You will come across big sharks working for HR as they will try to milk you out as the training department is ouch of people with no honesty donít go there specially to many good places around but not CEBU PACIFIC

Hi Labu
What other good places would you recommend and what qualities differentiates them from CebPac?

FLYSAFETY514 21st Apr 2019 05:40


Originally Posted by Black Crow (Post 10451967)
This airline is in a third world country where doctors make roughly P50,000/month and a lawyer about the same. High poverty rate and high unemployment rate. So to a local, a job where they can make P200,000+ a month is golden, even though the working conditions are poor.

Also remember it's very difficult for a local to pay for the training to even get in the door, hence why CP must depend upon expats to fill in the work force. But CP thinks expats will put up with the same poor working conditions of the locals, and there is the major flaw and why there is a revolving door of pilot hiring.

Another huge problem is CP's middle managers which are locals. These are lackey's who are impressed with titles and possess no abilities to actually manage. They think management means to use fear and intimidation. Truly the blind leading the blind.

it s exactly the reality. CP use the fear, intimidation, HR are totally dishonest.
Run away to this company is the better decision.

PunaFlier 23rd Apr 2019 14:57

Senior Captain A320
 
Just to reconfirm about Cebu...I recently finished my assessment with a SIM at PAAT near Manila ...I heard a lot of serious bad things about the airline including forcing an expat to change over to a local contract...I went thru CAE Parc and they recently changed over to a 4/1 commuting contract from a 6/2 contract earlier (period of contract 2 yrs). Pay wise they are offering a reasonable amount in USD.

I am most likely not signing the contract but would still like to know from someone who is currently on the airline or has worked there in the recent past about the company ethics and why people have negative things to say about the airline.

Thanks in advance for any insider info/ input before I take the final call and tell CAE .....in any case 4/1 does not work for me...I asked about 8/2 but they said no...

FLYSAFETY514 25th Apr 2019 04:18

I was working for CP and I told you stay away...
The first reason is they didn t respect the contract.. They didn't pay me my last salary... HR are not reliable.. they can do all they want with you...

newpielot 25th Apr 2019 14:02


Originally Posted by FLYSAFETY514 (Post 10455165)
I was working for CP and I told you stay away...
The first reason is they didn t respect the contract.. They didn't pay me my last salary... HR are not reliable.. they can do all they want with you...


Yet another eye opening insight into it. Initially I didn't believe it when I first entered this thread. I wait for the day for someone to post something positive.
Patiently I wait... Lol

What other airlines would you put on Par with CP?

Are there any good airlines to work for in The Philippines?


Labu 27th Apr 2019 01:35

Regarding Cebu don’t sign anything that commit you there but regarding PUNAFLIER email the owner of the company or the COO tell him your story cause there was a pilot I know they started playing dirty games with him he emailed the COO and got his money the COO NAME IS MICHEAL CHAU

flyfly21 7th May 2019 14:01

I am almost complete with my assessment for the cadet program of Cebu pacific.
After reading the comments here on this thread, I am having second thoughts on pursuing my application with the airlines.
They offer a fly now pay later scheme but you would have a contract bond with them for 10 years and they will deduct 15% of your monthly salary to pay for the training

I feel like if I take this deal, ill be indebted to the company for a long time with poor working conditions.
Any thoughts about this in the long run if I accept the offer? Maybe I can build my flying hours here and move to another airline?

newpielot 8th May 2019 03:36

Cebu Pacific Cadet Program
 
If you are young and funding will be a problem then itís a good option.
But if you have other options to explore then why not.

Black Crow 8th May 2019 18:54


Originally Posted by flyfly21 (Post 10465443)
I am almost complete with my assessment for the cadet program of Cebu pacific.
After reading the comments here on this thread, I am having second thoughts on pursuing my application with the airlines.
They offer a fly now pay later scheme but you would have a contract bond with them for 10 years and they will deduct 15% of your monthly salary to pay for the training

I feel like if I take this deal, ill be indebted to the company for a long time with poor working conditions.
Any thoughts about this in the long run if I accept the offer? Maybe I can build my flying hours here and move to another airline?

It's called "indentured servitude". You will become a slave to this company, and what you will be paying them is far, far more than you will get in return.

Are you really willing to give up 10 years of your life to a company that treats employees terrible? And they will let you know, often, that they in fact OWN you.

Your call. My advise is to run, now.

arc698 13th May 2019 13:47

Hey all, Considering applying for A320 NTR FO.

- Is it better to apply directly or through CAE?
- Whatís the actual pay?
- Is there a bonding for the type rating?

Thanks!


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32.


Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.