Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Wannabes Forums > South Asia and Far East Wannabes
Reload this Page >

Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme

South Asia and Far East Wannabes A forum for those applying to Cathay Pacific, Dragonair or any other Hong Kong-based airline or operator. Use this area for both Direct Entry Pilot and Cadet-scheme queries.

Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme

Old 1st Oct 2022, 04:38
  #7701 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 6
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey bud. I'm Alex!! Keen on joining the study group. My whatsapp is +852 54464450.
alexgomes93 is offline  
Old 5th Oct 2022, 05:20
  #7702 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: California
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for the info.
Actually I sent the email to the Flight Crew Recruitment to ask about DESO hiring schedule last week, but haven't been replied yet.
You seem to know many things about the company and hiring process.
Have you heard any piece of information about DESO recruitment like when they start inviting the applicants?
Recently HK has removed the quarantine so I think the company can take some actions for hire eventually.
It would be highly appreciated if you can shed the light.
Thanks.
pilotyng is offline  
Old 13th Oct 2022, 00:15
  #7703 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: hong kong
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hp123
Anyone preparing for 1B?
Just inboxed you!
mchan22000 is offline  
Old 13th Oct 2022, 09:34
  #7704 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: UK/Kuwait
Posts: 80
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by seb972
Hey mate! Also got invitaed for Aptitude tests, would u like to give me a feedback?
feel free to send me a message on Whatsapp!
+33 (0) 6 46 25 13 70
What were the aptitude tests like, cut-e style?
richpea is offline  
Old 13th Oct 2022, 15:57
  #7705 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by richpea
What were the aptitude tests like, cut-e style?
Yes Cut-e style
zendezyre is offline  
Old 25th Oct 2022, 05:16
  #7706 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did anyone have a final interview recently, do they send a rejection email🤔? or after how long did they send an email(i.e. Medical) for the next stage?
zendezyre is offline  
Old 25th Oct 2022, 08:12
  #7707 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jayberg
Anyone here applied on September that has received an invite? How long did it normally take those who have gotten theirís?
Originally Posted by zendezyre
Did anyone have a final interview recently, do they send a rejection email🤔? or after how long did they send an email(i.e. Medical) for the next stage?
Hello mateys, think I can help shed some light on both your questions.

Jayberg, I applied in May and was first contacted by Cathay in August, 3 months later; perhaps due to the huge influx of applications?

Zendezyre, I was invited to have my medical roughly a week after I had my final interview.

Here's my personal timeline for reference:

> Initial application: End of May
> ICAO (Invitation): End of August

> Initial Online (Cut-E) Assessment (Invitation): Middle of September
> Initial Online (Cut-E) Assessment (Actual): End of September

> Final Interview (Invitation): End of September
> Final Interview (Actual): Mid October

> Final Medical (Invitation): End of October
0sprey is offline  
Old 26th Oct 2022, 05:40
  #7708 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 0sprey
Hello mateys, think I can help shed some light on both your questions.

Jayberg, I applied in May and was first contacted by Cathay in August, 3 months later; perhaps due to the huge influx of applications?

Zendezyre, I was invited to have my medical roughly a week after I had my final interview.

Here's my personal timeline for reference:

> Initial application: End of May
> ICAO (Invitation): End of August

> Initial Online (Cut-E) Assessment (Invitation): Middle of September
> Initial Online (Cut-E) Assessment (Actual): End of September

> Final Interview (Invitation): End of September
> Final Interview (Actual): Mid October

> Final Medical (Invitation): End of October
Thank you for shedding some light on the recruitment process. ​​​​​​I don't know if you are allowed but if possible, could you also share briefly about the format and your experience of the interview?
Justintempo is offline  
Old 27th Oct 2022, 06:43
  #7709 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Justintempo
Thank you for shedding some light on the recruitment process. ​​​​​​I don't know if you are allowed but if possible, could you also share briefly about the format and your experience of the interview?
For sure mate. Put simply, the interview format was 3 parts:

1:
I was interviewed by one lady from HR and another from FlightOps. HR lady started out with the standard questions i.e. introduce yourself, why do you want to be a pilot, name me one example you showed leadership etc etc. After that was out of the way, HR lady also asked a few more personal questions that they conceived from reading my cover letter, so be prepared to elaborate on things you may have said in yours.
> Questions that they may ask:
  1. What would be the biggest challenge to you personally throughout the programme?
  2. ​​​​What ties to aviation do you have?
2:
Then FlightOps lady came in and posed some non-routine scenarios, to which I had to just simply tell them what I would do. I don't think they were trying to test my technical knowledge, but rather sort of get a grasp of what my character is and how I would react in certain situations. I think the only advice I can give here is don't hesitate, and just say what you think is right once you've settled on how you wanna respond. Of course, there were also some basic technical questions that you should be able to answer if you're seriously considering the job.
> Questions that they may ask:
  1. If you were a co-pilot, and the Captain wants to attempt a crosswind landing above the rated limit of an aircraft, what would you do?
  2. What is the standard flight level?
3:
After FlightOps was finished, HR lady came in again and asked some final housekeeping questions like when can you start, do you need financial assistance, etc etc. wrapped up with a Q & A at the end.

The whole interview took around 50 minutes. For me, what helped immensely was just spending a whole weekend preparing for the interview by drafting a list of questions that I thought Cathay would ask, and then developed my corresponding answers so that I could speak from the heart and not from memory. I also slipped in tidbits of relevant information/facts that highlighted certain things about me that I thought would set me apart, which I also reckon helped.

Overall, it was a painless experience because I approached it like a coupla mates talking about something we all share a passion about, rather than a very formal "me" vs. "you". Of course, you should still answer questions seriously, but just be yourself and anyone can do great
0sprey is offline  
Old 27th Oct 2022, 15:29
  #7710 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Straya
Posts: 33
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 0sprey
For sure mate. Put simply, the interview format was 3 parts:

1:
I was interviewed by one lady from HR and another from FlightOps. HR lady started out with the standard questions i.e. introduce yourself, why do you want to be a pilot, name me one example you showed leadership etc etc. After that was out of the way, HR lady also asked a few more personal questions that they conceived from reading my cover letter, so be prepared to elaborate on things you may have said in yours.
> Questions that they may ask:
  1. What would be the biggest challenge to you personally throughout the programme?
  2. ​​​​What ties to aviation do you have?
2:
Then FlightOps lady came in and posed some non-routine scenarios, to which I had to just simply tell them what I would do. I don't think they were trying to test my technical knowledge, but rather sort of get a grasp of what my character is and how I would react in certain situations. I think the only advice I can give here is don't hesitate, and just say what you think is right once you've settled on how you wanna respond. Of course, there were also some basic technical questions that you should be able to answer if you're seriously considering the job.
> Questions that they may ask:
  1. If you were a co-pilot, and the Captain wants to attempt a crosswind landing above the rated limit of an aircraft, what would you do?
  2. What is the standard flight level?
3:
After FlightOps was finished, HR lady came in again and asked some final housekeeping questions like when can you start, do you need financial assistance, etc etc. wrapped up with a Q & A at the end.

The whole interview took around 50 minutes. For me, what helped immensely was just spending a whole weekend preparing for the interview by drafting a list of questions that I thought Cathay would ask, and then developed my corresponding answers so that I could speak from the heart and not from memory. I also slipped in tidbits of relevant information/facts that highlighted certain things about me that I thought would set me apart, which I also reckon helped.

Overall, it was a painless experience because I approached it like a coupla mates talking about something we all share a passion about, rather than a very formal "me" vs. "you". Of course, you should still answer questions seriously, but just be yourself and anyone can do great
Of course it was a painless experience. It has to be. They had to go easy on you and everybody else just to make up the number. That is recruiting 101. Try to read some of the past posts on this thread, you will be AMAZED how easy it is now than before. Talking about standard? Standard has left the building years ago. #Racingtothebottom
ChrissyPrezzie is offline  
Old 27th Oct 2022, 16:36
  #7711 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by ChrissyPrezzie
Of course it was a painless experience. It has to be. They had to go easy on you and everybody else just to make up the number. That is recruiting 101. Try to read some of the past posts on this thread, you will be AMAZED how easy it is now than before. Talking about standard? Standard has left the building years ago. #Racingtothebottom
Then thank god for recruiting 101, eh?
0sprey is offline  
Old 28th Oct 2022, 03:29
  #7712 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 0sprey
For sure mate. Put simply, the interview format was 3 parts:

1:
I was interviewed by one lady from HR and another from FlightOps. HR lady started out with the standard questions i.e. introduce yourself, why do you want to be a pilot, name me one example you showed leadership etc etc. After that was out of the way, HR lady also asked a few more personal questions that they conceived from reading my cover letter, so be prepared to elaborate on things you may have said in yours.
> Questions that they may ask:
  1. What would be the biggest challenge to you personally throughout the programme?
  2. ​​​​What ties to aviation do you have?
2:
Then FlightOps lady came in and posed some non-routine scenarios, to which I had to just simply tell them what I would do. I don't think they were trying to test my technical knowledge, but rather sort of get a grasp of what my character is and how I would react in certain situations. I think the only advice I can give here is don't hesitate, and just say what you think is right once you've settled on how you wanna respond. Of course, there were also some basic technical questions that you should be able to answer if you're seriously considering the job.
> Questions that they may ask:
  1. If you were a co-pilot, and the Captain wants to attempt a crosswind landing above the rated limit of an aircraft, what would you do?
  2. What is the standard flight level?
3:
After FlightOps was finished, HR lady came in again and asked some final housekeeping questions like when can you start, do you need financial assistance, etc etc. wrapped up with a Q & A at the end.

The whole interview took around 50 minutes. For me, what helped immensely was just spending a whole weekend preparing for the interview by drafting a list of questions that I thought Cathay would ask, and then developed my corresponding answers so that I could speak from the heart and not from memory. I also slipped in tidbits of relevant information/facts that highlighted certain things about me that I thought would set me apart, which I also reckon helped.

Overall, it was a painless experience because I approached it like a coupla mates talking about something we all share a passion about, rather than a very formal "me" vs. "you". Of course, you should still answer questions seriously, but just be yourself and anyone can do great

Thank you for your input! Good luck 🤞
Justintempo is offline  
Old 28th Oct 2022, 04:37
  #7713 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: Fragrant Harbour
Posts: 37
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ChrissyPrezzie
Of course it was a painless experience. It has to be. They had to go easy on you and everybody else just to make up the number. That is recruiting 101. Try to read some of the past posts on this thread, you will be AMAZED how easy it is now than before. Talking about standard? Standard has left the building years ago. #Racingtothebottom
So true!

I remember in my final interview, I was grilled by a Training Captain on B777. Why? Because I picked the 773ER, and he just started firing things at me. 45 minutes. non stop questioning. From basic aerodynamics such as lift weight drag thrust to fuel calculation, TOD calculation, to aviation weather like what is cold front warm front etc, to hydraulic system on B773 and some other things I didn't even know of. He asked me one question, I answered it, he then fired back right away, every time it gets harder and harder, 45 minutes, I chose my words very meticulously while sweating at my back. Few months preparation all out in 45 minutes. Keep in mind I was just a Zero hour guy! It was one hell experience.

Few months after I joined the company, met this chap again, told me he did it on purpose just to test out my limit! That, is what standard means people.

Good old days are gone.


whitsunday is offline  
Old 28th Oct 2022, 04:57
  #7714 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Based on this thread and what other members have said about their own hiring process, people are right in saying that the hiring standard has gone down.

However, what Cathay wants right now is not what it wanted X years ago... so comparing the standards for two separate problems does nothing but make both teams on the same side upset... the veterans are understandably annoyed that kids these days have it easy... the kids feel disheartened that the veterans don't seem to wanna support their opportunity to become a pilot.

Cathay's desire to train (from scratch) 1,500 mostly local pilots in a place like Hong Kong whose Urban Population has little to no ties to aviation means dramatically widening their scope of acceptability. Of course I don't have the numbers or the data, but that's the feeling I get.

I'm just glad that I have the opportunity in the first place; is that what the veterans are upset about? That the wannabes only got this opportunity because the vets got shafted when covid hit? I'd love to hear your thoughts...
0sprey is offline  
Old 28th Oct 2022, 06:17
  #7715 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: Fragrant Harbour
Posts: 37
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 0sprey
Based on this thread and what other members have said about their own hiring process, people are right in saying that the hiring standard has gone down.

However, what Cathay wants right now is not what it wanted X years ago... so comparing the standards for two separate problems does nothing but make both teams on the same side upset... the veterans are understandably annoyed that kids these days have it easy... the kids feel disheartened that the veterans don't seem to wanna support their opportunity to become a pilot.

Cathay's desire to train (from scratch) 1,500 mostly local pilots in a place like Hong Kong whose Urban Population has little to no ties to aviation means dramatically widening their scope of acceptability. Of course I don't have the numbers or the data, but that's the feeling I get.

I'm just glad that I have the opportunity in the first place; is that what the veterans are upset about? That the wannabes only got this opportunity because the vets got shafted when covid hit? I'd love to hear your thoughts...
"Cathay wants right now is not what it wanted X years ago"

I tell you what Cathay wants right now. Cathay wants to recruit as many pilots as they can to replace the ones that have left, in the expanse of quality, because once the HK Government drops 0+3, they won't have the capacity to meet the demands, based on the current headcounts. If it wasn't those experienced pilots who have left the door, they WILL NOT relaunch the cadet scheme at this time. They could have easily called back the guys they fired years ago. Keep in mind, there are still loads of Second Officers sitting at home counting beans. SCMP/The Standard has even done a report on that.

So you are damn right. Before, they didn't have this problem, because those guys were still flying. No need to mess around their cadets. But now, they can't. Number 1, people are leaving at a historical rate. Number 2, foreigner pilots have no interest in coming to HK based on COS18/COS21. The only way to go around this is to lower the standard so that more people can get through the door in a short amount of time. And that's what we or the veterans have a problem with.

Just because you are giving someone opportunity does not mean you have to lower the standard. You can keep hiring people while maintaining the standard.
If not then everyone can get into Harvard or Oxford or Yales right?

Ridiculous.
whitsunday is offline  
Old 28th Oct 2022, 09:42
  #7716 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by whitsunday
"Cathay wants right now is not what it wanted X years ago"

I tell you what Cathay wants right now. Cathay wants to recruit as many pilots as they can to replace the ones that have left, in the expanse of quality, because once the HK Government drops 0+3, they won't have the capacity to meet the demands, based on the current headcounts. If it wasn't those experienced pilots who have left the door, they WILL NOT relaunch the cadet scheme at this time. They could have easily called back the guys they fired years ago. Keep in mind, there are still loads of Second Officers sitting at home counting beans. SCMP/The Standard has even done a report on that.

So you are damn right. Before, they didn't have this problem, because those guys were still flying. No need to mess around their cadets. But now, they can't. Number 1, people are leaving at a historical rate. Number 2, foreigner pilots have no interest in coming to HK based on COS18/COS21. The only way to go around this is to lower the standard so that more people can get through the door in a short amount of time. And that's what we or the veterans have a problem with.

Just because you are giving someone opportunity does not mean you have to lower the standard. You can keep hiring people while maintaining the standard.
If not then everyone can get into Harvard or Oxford or Yales right?

Ridiculous.
Thank you for sharing mate. It's very interesting to hear what the vets have to say.

I just want to understand your position a bit more. In other words, the vets have hard feelings against both Cathay and the new guys because they feel like Cathay not only swept their legs out from underneath them with COS18/COS21, but also chopped their heads off while they were at it by electing to hire 1000 clowns to fly planes instead of rehiring from the currently existing pool of qualified pilots.

Furthermore, the vets also feel a sense of animosity towards the new guys, because not only are they willing to take a dog**** contract, thus proving to Cathay that they can away with cheap labour and 0 loyalty, but also that the new guys are diluting the skill/image/renown etc. etc. within the industry because they were not selected with the same rigour that they were.

Is this where you stand?
0sprey is offline  
Old 28th Oct 2022, 15:42
  #7717 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: Fragrant Harbour
Posts: 37
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some people think Liz Truss has done an amazing job even though her prime ministership only lasted for 45 days, while some people think that she was a disaster, that she is the only reason that brought so much trouble to British currency and the financial market. I would want to work with someone that is competent from day one, such as Tony Blair whose prime ministership lasted for 10 years. That is my stand.

FYI - I was born and bred in Hong Kong, went to an international school then a local university for college, so I completely understand the local culture and their mentality. Me and my friends in my batch went through a rigorous selection process which includes flight grading which is no longer part of the selection now, and were chosen to be placed on the program. None of us was ICAO level 4. That is the standard which we were so proud of. Comparing now, all I can say is, we are so glad we do not need to deal with such substandard pilots now.

Good luck with your ground school training at Poly Tech University, assuming if you made it.

Three years deal with Polytechic University, that says it all. Btw, if it was such a good idea, how come they have waited it for so long to push through? Hmmm....
whitsunday is offline  
Old 29th Oct 2022, 09:33
  #7718 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Straya
Posts: 33
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One of my clientís son received an offer from Cathay. just few days ago. He told me the whole interviewing process was a joke. They did not even attempt to ask him a single question that is plane related. It was all about his work experiences, his personalities, and some basic HR type question. Thatís it. And now he has an offer on the table. I was like, youíve gotta be kidding me!
ChrissyPrezzie is offline  
Old 31st Oct 2022, 08:35
  #7719 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 46
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by holdmetight
As promised. Here are most of the questions I was asked, unfortunately I don't remember everything they asked as there was too much. The numbers in the calculation questions were also made up, for the same reason, but you should get the big picture. Hope this helps, and feel free to make comments or ask more questions. I will answer if I can. For reference, I am a PPL holder with single-engine piston time only, all VFR.

Stage 2 Personal
1.Tell us how your life has been recently.
2.What tasks does your present job involve?
3.Why did you choose to study in Australia?
4.What made you choose your degree?
5.Why didnít you do incorporate your flying with your degree?
6.How did you become interested in becoming a pilot?
7.Give me three reasons why you want to be a pilot.
8.What did you do during your airline internship?
9.When did you start flying?
10.Where did you do your flying?
11.How did you choose your flying school?
12.You only went solo after x hours. Why is that? What is the average nowadays, as you know it?
13.What does a Second Officer do?
14.If given a choice of fleet upon graduation, which fleet would you like to join? Why?
15.Tell me about FTA.
16.How many hours will you have when you graduate from cadet training?
17.If you turn up for a flight one day, and you smell alcohol in the captainís breath, what do you do?
18.If your flight plan indicates a climb into an altitude where significant turbulence has been reported, and the commander wants to continue with the plan, what do you do?
19.If Cathay does not accept you this time, what will you do?
20.Did you apply for Dragonair? Which stage did you fail, and what part of that stage made you fail?
21.Why donít you want to take up a cadetship with the airline you did your internship with?
22.If Cathay will never accept you, would you be willing to fly with an Australian airline?

Stage 2 Technical
1.What is fly-by-wire?
2.How does fly-by-wire operate?
3.Why do you prefer the B777 over the Airbus?
4.What differences are there between Boeings and Airbuses, in terms of setting engine thrust?
5.What is FLEX thrust, why do we use it?
6.What is the principle behind FLEX thrust?
7.How do we determine the temperature behind setting FLEX thrust?
8.What are the factors that would determine how much thrust we use on take-off?
9.What are the differences between a derated take-off and a FLEX take-off?
10.What is VMCG?
11.What is VMCA?
12.What is V1?
13.What is V2?
14.List these four speeds in correct order.
15.Why does an Airbus have trim tanks?
16.What are the differences between the leading edge and trailing edge high-lift devices?
17.Why do we need flaps? What do they do?
18.Draw me a schematic of a hydraulic system.
19.How does an Airbus stop upon landing?
20.Does the nosewheel have brakes?
21.How does an anti-skid braking system work?
22.If we are at 3000í and the QNH is 990, what is the pressure altitude?
23.If we are flying at 540kt at FL360 with 100nm to go before waypoint A, and we need to reach FL390 by waypoint A, and our climb rate is 1000fpm, when is the latest before waypoint A that we need to start our climb?
24.Given our answer in the previous question, do we immediately climb after receiving instructions from ATC or do we wait until 27nm before waypoint A before commencing climb? Why?
25.Provide reciprocal headings for a series of given headings.
26.If our heading is 360 and there is a wind blowing from 090, can we expect to arrive at our next waypoint at the same time, or at a different time?
27.How many degrees of bank do you fly when you do a steep turn?
28.How many Gís do you pull when you do a 60 degree steep turn?
29.What is load factor?
30.What is the load factor in a 45 degree AOB turn?
31. (Points to winglets) What are these and how do they work?

Stage 3 Personal
1.Tell us about your job.
2.What do you like to do in your spare time?
3.How often do you swim?
4.How did university foundation year assist your study in university?
5.Tell me what you know about Cathay Pacific.
6.Name a major shareholder in our company.
7.In what other airlines does this shareholder also have a stake in?
8.Which aircraft did Cathay just place an order for? How many?
9.What types of variants does Airbus offer for the A350?
10.What are the differences between these variants?
11. Give me three reasons why you became interested in the aviation industry.
12. How did you hear about the cadet pilot program?
13. Do you know anyone who is currently or was a Cathay cadet? Who and how did you know him/her?

Stage 3 Technical
1.Which aircraft did you fly?
2.Tell me about the engine on your aircraft.
3.Tell me about the fuel system on your aircraft.
4.(Points to a model on the table) Can you tell me what aircraft this is?
5.How can you tell a B777 from an A330 purely from visual cues?
6.Tell me about the differences in the wing designs of the B777 and an A330.
7.During high speed flight, are the ailerons used or locked in?
8.Why does the Airbus have trim tanks?
9.What engines does the B777-300ER have?
10.What does the -115 on the engine name mean?
11.If we are flying at FL330 and we need to descend to FL260, with a GS of 480kts and descent rate of 500fpm, how long will our descent take? How far will we fly during the descent?
This, was what the final interview used to be. Anyone who does not have the time to read, check this out. You will amazed how low the bar is today. Enjoy.

Post quoted from user "holdmetight"
Hardrod is offline  
Old 13th Nov 2022, 02:18
  #7720 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Hong kong
Posts: 14
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Standard is lower yes, but the EASA exam and flight training is still real and passing standard doesn't change. I see this as a chance for those with less privilage to have a go.

By the way can anyone share some experience of the video interview during cut-e test? I wonder is there any different with the old days?
Rithfung is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.