Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Wannabes Forums > Interviews, jobs & sponsorship
Reload this Page >

Interview for CPL at IGRUA

Wikiposts
Search
Interviews, jobs & sponsorship The forum where interviews, job offers and selection criteria can be discussed and exchanged.

Interview for CPL at IGRUA

Search this Thread

Old 21st Jul 2011, 19:15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Interview for CPL at IGRUA

hey i am having my interview for CPL training on 8 august 2011 at IGRUA,raebaraeli..
please if someone could help me by giving me some tips or information for better interview,, then it would be a great support..
please reply as soon as possible..
Old 26th Jul 2011, 18:53

@Arthuz: interview is pretty general...not very technical questions..they ask you about your hobbies..whether you played sports in school...current news and GK..
umm..u have to be smart..good communication skills MUST..speak confidently ..and there are will be some VERY senior people from the academy and a psychologist as well...and they keep asking who influenced you to be a pilot..( they asked me this at least 5 TIMES in the 15 minute interview)...very few technical questions like "a car does not start, what could be the problem?"...there are situational questions also..like "u r a pilot n your plane gets hijacked..so what do u do..?"...n then they asked me about parliament.."how many constituencies are there?" (this was weird..but expect anything..)

and yes..if you dont know something, its best to say that you have little idea about that thing, rather than giving foolish answers...i did the same..and make sure you only talk about those hobbies that you know a lot about...they will make you elaborate on whatever you say...
Old 12th May 2012, 18:14

igrua entrance 2012

hey!.. i am appearing for igrua entrance exam 2012. i have no idea what type of questions will be asked in exam and yes as i am a graduate i havent touched maths and physics from last 3 years..any help will be greatly appreciated