PPRuNe Forums - Search Results

Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Search Forums
Reload this Page >

Search Results

Search: Posts Made By: qf_conehead
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
16th Dec 2007, 10:08
Replies: 59
Views: 9,163
Posted By qf_conehead

Buzzy. passenger oxy on the 747 is from...

Buzzy.
passenger oxy on the 747 is from bottles, not chemical generators. its serviced via the same fill port as the crew oxy is.
19th Jul 2007, 06:07
Replies: 147
Views: 22,452
Posted By qf_conehead

Hotdog. Those staples were going straight...

Hotdog. Those staples were going straight through the conductors of the 115V feeder cables for the floor path lighting. They run from the sidewall to the E.E.L track and sometimes accross the isles...
20th Oct 2005, 10:46
Replies: 34
Views: 6,032
Posted By qf_conehead

I think its more of a loss to the 30+ guys that...

I think its more of a loss to the 30+ guys that are losing their jobs, wouldn't you agree?
3rd May 2005, 14:39
Replies: 85
Views: 11,725
Posted By qf_conehead

In regards to the higher duties ban. Im sure...

In regards to the higher duties ban.

Im sure there will be more fine print like there was in the over time bans if it ever does eventuate.

it will cause a lot more problems than sections...
29th Apr 2005, 10:43
Replies: 85
Views: 11,725
Posted By qf_conehead

This overtime ban is a joke. Even with 99% of...

This overtime ban is a joke. Even with 99% of assn members refusing to do ot on any a/c. it is the 1% that is completely negating any effect of the other 99%.

Thursday i was talking to someone...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5


 
Forum Jump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.