Professional Pilot Training (includes ground studies) A forum for those on the steep path to that coveted professional licence. Whether studying for the written exams, training for the flight tests or building experience here's where you can hang out.

Quality Fly ATPL Integrated

Old 9th Jul 2019, 13:34
  #21 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Madrid
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AbdallaAli View Post
Hello,

My name is abdalla, i study in quality fly i have been here for 8 months, the instructors give every ounce of knowledge they have to students and make sure they can pass EASA Exams (look at the passing ratio in EASA).

the information you're giving out is completely inccorect, if you visit the school you will see for yourself, i am happy with the school for the reason that studying enviroment is excellent, it's cheap compared to the other schools, you pay less and you get the same results, weather is really nice in madrid, personally im from sweden i don't choose to study in sweden because the weather is really bad and it's expensive.
There are cheaper and better with 10 times more aircrafts and proper instructors. Is this a review from one of the owners again??? Over 15 students left and lost their money plus you still don't have enough aircrafts and proper installations. You're not a school, you're a scam nothing more.
Screwedbyqualityfly is offline  
Old 9th Jul 2019, 14:17
  #22 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 458
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Students still owed money
WASALOADIE is offline  
Old 9th Jul 2019, 14:22
  #23 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Madrid
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WASALOADIE View Post
Students still owed money
Yes. Many students are still owed money. Apart from the money owed, we lost precious months of our lives then we started over somewhere else. Some of us gave up altogether and quit completely. Lost trust in all schools.
Do yourself a favor and stay away or text me privately and I will tell you where I'm studying.
Screwedbyqualityfly is offline  
Old 9th Jul 2019, 20:17
  #24 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Madrid
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by uncle dickie View Post
When an outfit chooses such a name, don’t danger bells just sound?

And the price for integrated training sooo cheap?
Uhm! Buyer beware?
Exactly. But wait, on the surface it looks cheaper but what about living expenses? Rent, food, transportation etc...
There are other schools where the cost of the year is € 5,000 more than Quality Fly but you get everything included: a private room with it's ensuite bathroom, all utilities including wifi, transportation to and from the school/airport to the living quarters, delicious home cooked food etc... so you won't waist time on shopping, cooking, paying for things and worrying. You just study..
i am at one of these schools at the moment and things couldn't be better.
Screwedbyqualityfly is offline  
Old 13th Jul 2019, 21:23
  #25 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: london
Posts: 40
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Screwedbyqualityfly View Post
Exactly. But wait, on the surface it looks cheaper but what about living expenses? Rent, food, transportation etc...
There are other schools where the cost of the year is € 5,000 more than Quality Fly but you get everything included: a private room with it's ensuite bathroom, all utilities including wifi, transportation to and from the school/airport to the living quarters, delicious home cooked food etc... so you won't waist time on shopping, cooking, paying for things and worrying. You just study..
i am at one of these schools at the moment and things couldn't be better.

which school are you at? I went to see quality fly today and they all seemed like great people and the students were all happy. a course was also graduating today too.
Home cooked food sounds nice though!
harveyst is offline  
Old 13th Jul 2019, 21:36
  #26 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Madrid
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by harveyst View Post



which school are you at? I went to see quality fly today and they all seemed like great people and the students were all happy. a course was also graduating today too.
Home cooked food sounds nice though!
Impossible. I just contacted friends in Madrid, no graduations at Qyality Fly. Maybe 1 or 2 students did graduate after 2 years. There's no way anyone can graduate with the number of aircrafts they have. Old and rusty and minus 1 aircraft since the deadly accident a few months ago. Surely they didn't tell you about a crash of one of their aircrafts did they? Of course not but you can google it.
I was lured the same way, nice people at the surface, big smiles and they show you a huge building so you think it's the school but in reality they rent 2 rooms on 1 floor and use them as a class..
I'm not keeping things back at all, this is a ripoff school and I'm exposing them non stop for what they are. I hope it's worth the 25000 Euros they stole from me and from 7 others that i know personally, apart from the ones i don't know.. At the end it's possibly worth it for them, easy dishonest money but they won't last long.
Screwedbyqualityfly is offline  
Old 22nd Jul 2019, 23:38
  #27 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: london
Posts: 40
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Screwedbyqualityfly View Post
Impossible. I just contacted friends in Madrid, no graduations at Qyality Fly. Maybe 1 or 2 students did graduate after 2 years. There's no way anyone can graduate with the number of aircrafts they have. Old and rusty and minus 1 aircraft since the deadly accident a few months ago. Surely they didn't tell you about a crash of one of their aircrafts did they? Of course not but you can google it.
I was lured the same way, nice people at the surface, big smiles and they show you a huge building so you think it's the school but in reality they rent 2 rooms on 1 floor and use them as a class..
I'm not keeping things back at all, this is a ripoff school and I'm exposing them non stop for what they are. I hope it's worth the 25000 Euros they stole from me and from 7 others that i know personally, apart from the ones i don't know.. At the end it's possibly worth it for them, easy dishonest money but they won't last long.
well I saw the graduation with my own eyes. So maybe your contact in Madrid is wrong, or I am blind. I’ve messages you to send details of your problem but you haven’t sent any info, and asked where you’re training now and still no info. Seems strange you’re very vocal but light on details?
harveyst is offline  
Old 23rd Jul 2019, 07:30
  #28 (permalink)  

de minimus non curat lex
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: sunny troon
Posts: 1,425
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any 'QUALITY' organisation would refund any money due. That is a matter of fact. Give Management the opportunity to reply to this allegation. Otherwise the customers need to organise a 'Group Action', and inform the Regulator to decide whether the ATO approvals should be withdrawn.
Aviation, in common with other service providers, have those who are reputable, and those at the other end of the spectrum who are not fit for purpose.

Do not part with your hard earned money without conducting due diligence.
If it sounds too good, it is probably is a scam. Avoid gullibility. A good test if you enter aviation.
parkfell is offline  
Old 23rd Jul 2019, 22:12
  #29 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Madrid
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am a recent graduated of one of the 8 frozen ATPL students (all formal exams passed at first attempt and no extra costs nor extra flights required) at Qualityfly, so I can tell you I am not one of the owners. The last 13th of July, 7 of 8 Cadets graduated (the 8th was almost closed to the end), so it is not true that only 2 graduated in two years as it´s being said.
So, What I can tell then for example to AlbertMari (see older post) and any other possible applicant interested in the school are the following considerations:
- Be aware that in all of the schools you will find issues (with more or less quantity owed to the bank, family or whoelse) and you will have to deal with them, It is part of "Aviation " game.
- I chose this school because at that time, the Budget, Timing and English Language taught (all the course is being taught in English), was ok for me. If I had had 120 kEur in my pocket It´s possible I would have chosen others in the South of Spain or South of England for example, but that was not my case.
- Each one has to look for several schools and compare them, but what maybe fits for you doesn´t fit for other. Each case is different and individual.
- As Manager Director Juan Cervero said in his post, QualitFly is "a young but growing organization which, as with all organizations, will occasionally be faced with challenges".. it´s true, and like others, It can have positive and negative points. What I can tell you is that the School has improved a lot since I started the frozen ATPL almost two years ago and they are continuously trying to improve.
- Another last fact, but not less important, is that being a young growing organization means that all the staff is approachable and familiar, and opened to help you, something that is not common in bigger organizations.

Finally, I am sure that there can be some customers not happy with the school that have left it, that is normal, and they can have their own reasons to leave it, but there are others that had finished the course, and already working.

Regards

Andrés Garcia Baron
7Pilot is offline  
Old 24th Jul 2019, 16:17
  #30 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: London
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am one of the ATPL-integrated students at Quality Fly. I have started my course in May 2018 and have a few more months left (hopefully). I will try to be as impartial and objective as I can be regarding Quality Fly and conditions I have encountered while studying here.
  1. As Andrés mentioned, 8 students graduated in July 2019. Plus 4 last year, so total of 12 graduates. All 4 of the last years's graduates now fly for airlines (or are in training with an airline)
  2. Yes it is true that the school has had a lot of reliability issues with the fleet during 2018 and beginning of 2019. Myself personally I was hardly flying during the winter because poor old C152s simply would not start during cold mornings or had some other issues. Frustrating? You bet it was! Especially since I was done with all of my theoretical exams by then and only needed to build hours.

    But, and it is a big but. The management did work really hard to replace the fleet with brand new Tecnams as well as C172s. Also we got a new glass-cockpit ME aircraft as well. Generally, there are no issues with the fleet at the moment.
  3. Yes, there was a fatal crash and it really shook the whole aviation community here in Cuatro Vientos. The investigation is still on-going, and until it is concluded I would refrain from speculating about it. All details are available on Aviation Safety website.
  4. Quality Fly rents three offices and conducts operations from the main airport building, right next to the apron and next door to the Air Traffic Services Reporting Office. Obviously this is very convenient and super handy, I believe it is (was?) the only school to do so. I am not sure how one can be under impression that they own the whole building since that building is huge!
  5. As Andrés mentioned, all classes are taught in English, which is great to get you prepared for that ICAO English exam if needed. On top of that Quality Fly students achieve the highest average for theoretical exams among the schools at the airport. Nope, no official backing source for this statement, but I have confirmed it verbally with people who do know (including those from other schools).
  6. Quality Fly invested heavily in automation and student experience. It is the only school with a dedicated 3-screen student flight simulator rig where all students can freely practice anything they feel like.

Of course, not all is rosy and there are lots of things to be improved:
  1. Scheduling is a mess. Everybody knows it and no point in hiding that fact. It could be due to the newly on-boarded scheduling software, so hopefully these are just teething problems
  2. Communications are lacking (especially in relation to #1), you better off coming to the office if you want to really get things moving, again management is aware and looking to improve it
  3. Lack of IFR instructors, but looks as more are coming in next month
  4. Punctuality and time keeping. Maybe it is a general Spain thing, especially for somebody coming from UK
I cannot comment much on financial side of things regarding refunds etc. as this is highly specific to individual cases, but my take is that once you have signed a contract you are agreeing to the conditions outlined in the contract. If you feel like you have been mistreated and Quality Fly did not honor their part of the contract I suggest you take legal advice to see if you have a case, but, of course it is a shame it had to come to this.

To sum it all up, I think Quality Fly is definitely not up there with the "big boys" yet, but I do see both a genuine desire and effort from management to improve how things are run here. They do care about the brand name and want to build something bigger and better out of it. Naturally there are many areas which are still in need of being taken care of, but the overall vision is definitely there and lots of progress has been made already. There are more than enough resources, opportunities and flexibility here for a successful ATPL course completion - it is all up to an individual and the effort put into it.

Regards,
-Stepan Kolesnik

Last edited by wigbam; 24th Jul 2019 at 21:53.
wigbam is offline  
Old 27th Jul 2019, 17:38
  #31 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Madrid
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stephan & Andrés.*

Beautifully coached responses but the fact stays and no matter what you say or write the fact will not change that Quality Fly tricked at least 10 students out of their money. 10 students I kmow personally and I'm one of them.. there are more than 10, the number keeps growing because I still receive inside information..*

Most of them incurred huge debts, they believed in Quality Fly and paid the price. Not long after paying the deposits then after the 4 to 5 months following payments, we all realized that Quality Fly is nothing but a wanna be flying school. No organisation, no proper instructors, old aircrafts that yes you are right, investigations about the unfortunate crash that killed 2 innovent people are still ongoing so we should refrain from commenting? Hell no.. I flew that same aircraft and was holding my heart in my hands.. so yes let them investigate but since Spain is such a retarded country with everything moving like a snail, it will take a lot of time of investigations but the ones who flew Quality Fly' s 3 aging old rusty aircrafts know very well what happened so don't give me that bullshit about ongoing investigations crap, we both all the resons why.

In the last year, yes maybe a few finished (rare lucky few) their Atpl at Quality Fly but why go study there when there are at least 6 other ATPL flying schools in Spain who offer classes only in English, have 15 new aircrafts at least, hire the best instructors, cost the same amount as Quality Fly, have a functioning everything.*

Vision is not enough for a flying school.. People put their trust and join blindly then discover that the school has ambitions and a vision of becoming a flying school?*

You guys are the lucky ones that is if you are telling the truth and you are who you are and you really graduated.. surely management thought that 1 or 2 graduating is better than no one graduating because Quality Fly should have graduated at least 50 students so far but I assume that 32 students other than the 10 that i know of got screwed and only 8 graduated in 1 year.

Easy math.

No matter what you write on this forum I will contradict you because I've been there and it happened to me.

Regards
I'm one of the students who were screwedbyqualityfly.*
Screwedbyqualityfly is offline  
Old 29th Jul 2019, 14:15
  #32 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: London
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Screwedbyqualityfly View Post
I flew that same aircraft and was holding my heart in my hands.. so yes let them investigate but since Spain is such a retarded country with everything moving like a snail, it will take a lot of time of investigations but the ones who flew Quality Fly' s 3 aging old rusty aircrafts know very well what happened so don't give me that bullshit about ongoing investigations crap, we both all the resons why.
It had nothing to do with the age/state of the aircraft. You are clearly misinformed, so please double-check your statements before posting. Especially since as I have mentioned before already - the information is publicly available!

Originally Posted by Screwedbyqualityfly View Post
.. but why go study there when there are at least 6 other ATPL flying schools in Spain who offer classes only in English, have 15 new aircrafts at least, hire the best instructors, cost the same amount as Quality Fly, have a functioning everything.*
I suspect for the same reasons as you have chosen Quality Fly initially? Namely
  1. It is 10-20% cheaper (and most likely was even more cheap at the time you have enrolled) than anything comparable around
  2. And by comparable I mean a flying school which is located in the capital and based at the busiest GA airport in Spain. Both flying and social experience you get here is quite different to what you'd get flying from some local strip downcountry
  3. We have discussed the fleet already, your information is simply outdated
Originally Posted by Screwedbyqualityfly View Post
You guys are the lucky ones that is if you are telling the truth and you are who you are and you really graduated.. surely management thought that 1 or 2 graduating is better than no one graduating because Quality Fly should have graduated at least 50 students so far but I assume that 32 students other than the 10 that i know of got screwed and only 8 graduated in 1 year.
Once again, 12 people have earned their wings in a space of a year, and 5-6 more will graduate in a next few months. I invite you (and everyone) to attend the autumn graduation and see it for yourself.

Originally Posted by Screwedbyqualityfly View Post
No matter what you write on this forum I will contradict you because I've been there and it happened to me.
Yes, it seems as you will But you will be contradicting facts, which is bizarre to say the least. Everything I have stated here is factual and can be cross-checked by anybody.

Don't get me wrong I do feel for you since it looks as you have happened to start your course when QF was going through a really rough patch (due to them biting off more than they could chew at the time). I was in the same boat as you and it was tough to remain positive. But nevertheless I decided to stay and ride it out. Now looking back I can say it was totally worth it. Unfortunately, you decided not to wait but move somewhere else instead. It was your decision and I fully respect it as such, but at the same time you have to take responsibility for your own actions and be ready for the consequences as all of those were disclosed in the contract.

Regardless of all of the above, I do wish you all the best in the new place you are studying/flying now! Do come visit Cuatro Vientos for you XC

Regards,
--Stepan Kolesnik

Last edited by wigbam; 29th Jul 2019 at 19:48.
wigbam is offline  
Old 7th Aug 2019, 13:11
  #33 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Alcalá de Henares
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm one of the 8 students that have recently graduated from QUALITY FLY. As any ATP Integrated course you are required to study extremely hard but it is totally untrue, as claimed by someone in this forum, that things are made difficult here for anyone to graduate and that the school takes your money for nothing in exchange.
Since I started training here things have changed enormously and every effort and investment has been made to increase the quality of training by purchasing numerous new airplanes and contracting instructors. Everything you need in terms of fleet, facilities and personnel is provided for your ATPL training. Of course, anyone has the option to spend twice as much by choosing a renowned school with a longer history, but I strongly believe that you are better off saving that money for any future additional training like a type rating.

I must also add that my official theoretical exam results have been exceptionally high and I have passed all 14 subjects on my first attempt. I also consider myself to have a high level of technical flight training despite having trained in old Cessna 152s as the instruction I received was very good. All students who have started this year and from here on will be training in brand new Tecnams with glass cockpits. I am positive they will receive an excellent level of training and will save plenty of money as compared to what they would spend in other schools in Spain and the rest of Europe.

Regards.
Daniel Luis Gómez



Last edited by Pilot Gomez; 9th Aug 2019 at 14:56.
Pilot Gomez is offline  
Old 26th Sep 2019, 16:19
  #34 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Madrid
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quality Fly update

Dear Colleagues,

My name is Juan Cervero, and as the Managing Director at QualityFly Aviation Academy I can confirm that we went through a challenging period during the winter of 2018 concerning a few of our customers. The Academy hosts over 30 different nationalities within its facilities, and culture clashes are occasionally inevitable, and miss-understandings are an ordinary matter that can sometimes occur between students and staff. The issues at the time were handled professionally and adequately, and all the necessary actions to prevent them from happening again were taken.
Please allow me to share with you an update about our Academy, and to clarify a number of factually incorrect accusations that couldn’t be further from the truth, expressed by one of the users of this forum.

The statement: “No graduations at Quality Fly. Maybe 1 or 2 students did graduate after 2 years.”
The reality is that 4 ab-initio Cadets last September, 8 ab-initio Cadets this past July, and another 8 ab-initio Cadets will have completed their training by the end of this year. I am proud to announce that all our ATP Ab-Initio Cadets have either already secured employment with leading airlines worldwide, or are in the final stages of their corresponding assessment processes entering holding pools where required.

The statement: "Old and rusty aircraft"
All Approved Training Organisations (ATOs) are mandated under EASA to follow strict maintenance schedules in order to maintain the airworthiness of their fleet of aircraft, regardless of their age. However, our fleet has been completely renewed and is now made up of:
3 x Tecnam P2002 JF with glass cockpit G650 for SEP VFR;

3 x Cessna C172 SP for SEP IFR with Garmin GPS; and
1 x Tecnam P2006 for MEP with glass cockpit G950.The statement: "Surely they didn't tell you about a crash of one of their aircrafts did they?"
It is sad that in a public forum we are obliged to bring up the subject of a very unfortunate accident that we suffered last year. Talking about the loss of the lives of our colleagues is not exactly a joyful topic. But we have no intention of hiding behind what was undoubtedly the most tragic event this Academy has ever faced. The moment any aircraft leaves the ground, there is an element of risk. How this risk is managed is key to ensuring a strong safety record, and the safety culture our SMS (Safety Management System) Team actively promote has been paramount in achieving an exceptional level of safety for all our flight operations. The aircraft involved was almost brand new, recently released by maintenance. The weather was perfect for flying; good visibility, mild winds, no clouds. The instructor on board was one of our most experienced flight instructors, together with an experienced student. Fate had it that on that day, a micro-light aircraft, with no air-to-air radio, no transponder and perhaps in the wrong airspace and at the wrong altitude, collided critically and fatally with our aircraft, giving our instructor and student not a chance to save the plane or their lives. You may want to read read the investigation that has been published by the corresponding Spanish Safety Investigation Board. The safety of our customers and staff is always, and will always be (without exception) our number one priority. Please google CIAIAC EC-NAM for the official report.

I hope that those of you who are reading this post now have a clearer idea of the (not so) truthfulness of the comments posted by one user of this forum. I find it surprising that students making fair and balanced statements on a public website are subsequently accused (publicly) of being directed by management. I would encourage you to contact and speak to our students directly, where I am sure you will receive an unbiased opinion of our Academy and how we treat our customers.

A few final comments...
- As we have exceeded our expectations, a collaboration framework has been established with a well known airline in the European skies, Volotea Airlines, and interviews with Volotea personnel have recently taken place on the 13th of September at our Quality Fly facilities with 12 of our cadets participating.
- While the number of students increase with every intake, the ability of our graduates to secure employment remains at 100%. All have achieved the goals that we promised we would help them reach. They are now flying for prestigious airlines around Europe and the globe such as; Ryanair, Cathay Pacific, Volotea or Stobart Air.
-High standard of training and excellent results. Our Theoretical Knowledge department reveals and proves that we have one of the highest first-time pass rates in the region, if not the highest, and we are not planning on altering that!- Our hardworking management and financial teams, working around the clock, side by side with our experienced professors and pilots, results in the efficient and safe operation of the academy, that allows us to continue to offer a very competitive priceLast but not least, I highly recommend you to pay us a visit at our facilities on one of the upcoming Open Days taking place in Madrid, Spain, or check our website for the latest news.Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Sincerely,
Juan Cervero
Juan Cervero QF is offline  
Old 26th Sep 2019, 16:28
  #35 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Madrid
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quality Fly today

Dear colleagues,My name is Juan Cervero. As the managing Director at QualityFly, and after reading some of the comments mentioned, please allow me to wipe the dust off some unclear points and grey areas, and ideas, that some may have about our Academy. First and foremost, Quality Fly Aviation Academy is with no doubt a legitimate Approved Training Organisation(ATO) with its training facilities based in Cuatro Vientos Airport, in Madrid, Spain, and approved in accordance with, and to the EASA regulatory standard.There is no denying that the academy started small. But, we cannot neglect the official reports and statistics that prove how quickly and carefully we are moving forward, never taking a step back. Please take sometime and have a glance at some pictures and articles about us, I would recommend checking out the NEWS section in our website.Headlines:
- Our fleet has been completely renewed and is now made up entirely of:
3 x Tecnam P2002 JF with glass cockpit G650 for SEP VFR;
3 x Cessna C172 SP for SEP IFR with Garmin GPS; and
1 x Tecnam P2006 for MEP with glass cockpit G950.- As we have exceeded our expectations, a collaboration framework has been established with a well known airline in the European skies, Volotea Airlines, and interviews with Volotea personnel have recently taken place on the 13th of September at our Quality Fly facilities with 12 of our cadets participating.- While the number of students increase with every intake, the ability of our graduates to secure employment remains at 100%. All have achieved their goals that we promised we would help them reach. They are now flying for prestigious airlines around Europe and the globe such as; Ryanair, Cathay Pacific or Stobart Air.-High standard of training and excellent results. Our Theoretical Knowledge department reveals and proves that we have one of the highest first-time pass rates in the region, if not the highest, and we are not planning on altering that!- Our hardworking management and financial teams, working around the clock, side by side with our experienced professors and pilots, results in the efficient and safe operation of the academy, that allows us to continue to offer a very competitive price.Regarding some of the previous unanswered comments:“never pay vast sums upfront” We agree with you. That is why we never ask that from out potential students. Our policy is to charge a 10% booking fee and the remainder in 18 months instalments. Please take a look at our website for more details or call us for further information. “the atmosphere is not good” In a multi-cultural environment with over 30 nationalities in our academy, a little more control and supervision is required from our side to avoid culture clashes and misunderstandings. However, a "bad atmosphere" is far from the situation that we have today. In the past we took such matters very seriously, and have achieved a blended working and studying environment that everyone can benefit from. Please check our instagram page to see all sorts of activities and fun we do as one family.

Last but not least, I would like to thank everyone who has posted comments, whether they are positive, to motivate us to grow even bigger and better, or negative, upon which we can give serious consideration, allowing us to learn and improve when moving forward. Our customers remain at the heart of our business. It would be a pleasure to meet you at our facilities at Quality Fly during one of our Open Days. Please visit our website or call our office to check out the date of the next one.Your feedback is always welcome. Sincerely,
Juan Cervero
Juan Cervero QF is offline  
Old 26th Sep 2019, 17:57
  #36 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Madrid
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You screwed many students already

Hello Juan.. beautiful words and introduction but all this will not change the fact that you stole, along with your partners, the livelihood of numerous students. You literally sucked them dry and destroyed their future. This is a fact. I lived it. Now you are claiming so much but we all know that you will do it again. You will gain their trust, the new unsuspecting students and screw them big time.
Your panic is showing and your desperation is obvious because you are and did communicate with the ones you screwed and threatened them with legal problems unless they remove these comments. The whole point of this forum is to expose frauds like you.
if you want us to remove them, give us back the money you stole from us, as simple as that. Tomorrow call us, one by one, you know who we are and pay us back what we gave you and we received nothing in return. Just do it and all these posts will be removed, we will even say good things about your school (and lie).
I saw some people who posted in here positive posts about your school and I didn't have the time to reply or the energy but make no mistake, I'm back and you'll hear from me, from all of us.. Soon I'm going on google and maps to expose you because to my surprise I noticed that all the 5 stars are from the owners and the employees plus possibly family and friends, weird that an owner poses as a student giving his school a 5 stars and a secretary who doesn't speak a word of English she now can write a beautiful English post.. all fake.
Again: give us back our money and you will get your reputation back. Think of all the people googling your school and discovering all these posts, all the students you are losing. Is it worth it?
Our money back without conditions, no contracts to remove or alter or give you guarantees just give back the money and as good people as we are, we will remove these posts or you will keep losing students. That I promise.
Screwedbyqualityfly is offline  
Old 27th Sep 2019, 00:21
  #37 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Madrid
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually I'm going on the offensive Juan

I will give you an ultimatum: pay back what you stole from the students and I will leave you alone. Start with 1 and you know which one I'm talking about. After you refund the 1st student I will post on here that you did and when you refund the others I will remove all my posts.
You have 30 days to refund the 1st one. If you fail i will expose you on Google with everything I have. Google reviews are very important for a business, it will be impossible for you to remove the posts of the students and when they are posted it will be too late unless the poster removes them. Do the right thing and pay us back, we only wanted to study but you ripped us off.. 30 days Juan.. act fast.
Screwedbyqualityfly is offline  
Old 28th Sep 2019, 04:52
  #38 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: I wish I knew
Posts: 182
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WASALOADIE View Post
Unfortunately the poor reputation will stick until you do something positive to correct it. Make a fair (to them) settlement offer to the students who were mistreated and left in the autumn and all previous comments will be corrected. Until such time, the trust in QualityFly is tarnished and will only become worse. This is a business where reputation counts.
I'm not sure how a "poor reputation" should stick to them? especially when I've heard only positive things about this school. In my case I am looking for a flying school for my son as he wants to follow his dad's steps. I have done some deep due diligence only to find out that this organisation possibly can give my kid the best shot on finding a job after the training finishes.

But I'm also sure that not all students get the desired results, and this may depend on several factors, including low interest or perhaps a general disability of the individual. And this can be frustrating and blaming the school is simply the easiest and most comfortable form of denying reality. Sometimes someone is unable to take responsibility. It happens every day in real life and will continue to happen.
But what I find highly unfair is attacking an organisation run by honest people (I've seen it with my own eyes) and that gives all the tools the kids need to succeed in the aviation industry. I know as a FACT that there are many students who have entered directly into an airline immediately after finishing the course. This is something that has an absolute value and that silences everything I've read on this forum. I want a school that maximises my kid's chances of joining an airline and QF has shown several times the ABILITY to give these opportunities to those students who are obviously worth more.

Screwed by qualityfly: listen up kid, get some advice from someone who works in this industry from maybe before you were even born: the world of aviation is small and only facts count, not words. Don't blame an organisation just because maybe you're not up to the game you want to play. Furthermore, your last post denotes poor tactical intelligence because it clearly exposes the fact that you want financial compensation in exchange for removing posts (that is blackmail). This strategy presents serious problems and opens the door to possible legal consequences that could seriously damage you.
Also, if you think you're right, why don't you prosecute this organisation through legal proceedings instead of trying to damage it through this thread? Perhaps because you know perfectly well that there are no legal grounds that make you win the case?? This strategy does not pay and in the long term could cause more harm than good. Therefore, be mindful.

When we are young, we make many "judgment mistakes" if not led by someone wiser. Do yourself a favour and delete these groundless posts. Get back on the books and maybe one day we'll fly together. You never know in life ...

Best,

zz

Last edited by zumzum; 28th Sep 2019 at 06:03.
zumzum is offline  
Old 28th Sep 2019, 10:37
  #39 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Madrid
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another fake post, one of the owners of Quality Fly

I hope you get paid by Juan or the other owners of Quality Fly to post lies like you did or most probably you're surely one of them, a fake like all the positive google 5 stars posts are fakes. It's nothing new, this is how you guys operate. No one puts their trust blindly with a bad organisation as Quality Fly.. so Zumzum, If you are a real person (which i doubt) and not one of the owners (likely) go ahead and give them your money, you'll see what will happen then. If you are a real person looking to help his son follow his lead, read my posts from the beginning and not the last post so you may understand the whole story. Quality Fly ruined 8 students so far, the 8 were in the same batch but at least 20 students left the school, they took our money and gave us nothing. 5 of us started again somewhere else and we are on the verge of finishing our ATPL. Where we are now there are no excuses of bad weather when the weather is nice. There are no incompetent theory instructors who swear and insult students. There are no lousy old rusted airplanes that one of them killed an instructor and a student. I suppose you didn't know about that did you? Google it, it's all over the internet and the investigation is ongoing. It was an old airplane like most of their airplanes. You did some deep due diligence? Oh you think we didn't.. more than you I assure you, 2 visits before registering, we saw airplanes but finally they were not theirs. We saw a building that we thought it was the school but finally they were renting a room in that building to use it as a classroom. For months during the beginning of our training they had 3 airplane. Old rusted, one of them always being repaired. They promised us for months that new airplanes would come but they didn't. Your erroneous assumption that we were there just to play or we didn't have the intellect to finish what we started is so misplaced for the following reasons: We are from other countries and the process to be in Madrid is not easy, leaving our families, our lives, renting apartments, settling near the school and showing up every day but never could fly an hour.. they don't have enough airplane as simple as that.. Months waisted but we kept paying the 4000 € each month on top of the 5000 € 1st deposit we initially gave them in advance. Do the math.. 5 to 6 months of payments not counting all the expenses to get and settle there. This organization will give your son nothing, not a job after his graduation or even a graduation, you know for a fact that students were hired by airlines?? Lies.. Quality Fly has no contract or any deal with any airline, you know nothing for a fact but I and we do know that for a fact because we still have direct news coming to us from an insider at the school. But really why am I answering you? you're a fake, one of the owners. But I'll go on because I'm not done yet:
I want my money back? Our money back? Bet you we do. Did we sue them? Yes one of us did but the cost exceeded the rewards and with the Spanish law system that moves like a turtle with dishonest lawyers, it's hopeless because we are non Spaniards plus now we have exams, flying hours studies and soon graduations. 5 of us found real flying schools and moved on but many others gave up, lost everything.
I'm quoting you now and this is fun: "Finally Screwed by qualityfly: listen up kid, get some advice from someone who works in this industry from maybe before you were even born: the world of aviation is small and only facts count, not words." Old timer, Did you call me Kid??? Now I know exactly who you are, Mr Qyality Fly 70% owner but let me answer your post: not words but facts, I lived it, I showed up every day to school and I never flew an airplane because they have no proper airplanes. Are these words or facts?? Again quoting you: "Don't blame an organisation just because maybe you're not up to the game you want to play" : what game old timer?? This is not a game, the action of these crooks (including yourself) ruined lives so don't just talk to talk. Quoting again: "Furthermore, your last post denotes poor tactical intelligence because it clearly exposes the fact that you want financial compensation in exchange for removing posts (that is blackmail" answer: Poor tactical intelligence, really? you think that I'm scared or worried of Quality Fly to sue me? Let them sue me but they won't. They know what they did, they know they will lose plus their reputation will go from bad to worse and I have someone backing me up.. stronger and bigger than Quality Fly so NO I'M not worried so if you want to call it blackmail call it blackmail I don't care because honestly I'm just warming up. I will not leave this fake school alone not now and not in 20 years especially not when they change their name to cover up all this. And Juan, this next message is for you: the clock is ticking, remember the ultimatum.

Best

Screwed by Quality Fly (no Quality)
Screwedbyqualityfly is offline  
Old 28th Sep 2019, 14:53
  #40 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: I wish I knew
Posts: 182
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so this is getting fun: (and I'm going to step up my game too using bold characters)

I'm just getting warmed up too KID...for a number of simple reasons: I found it highly unlikely that of all the batches that the school produced, 8 (I mean 8!!) of the same batch all had the same problem, at the same time, and were all scammed...very suspicious.
I also find some mismatching data you are providing referring to the "rusty" planes you were flying...I don't see any of that and I did exactly as you suggested: googling it. They have an IG page were I see no rusty planes...Furthermore I find it extremely unethical and disturbing, from your side, to mention the lost of two lives and making such assumptions. Especially when there is an ongoing investigation. You should be very careful on how you chose your words because this would put you in a lot of trouble if wasn't because you are hiding behind a fake identity. I bet you have no balls to reveal your real name, don't you? because what you are reporting in this forum NOW has legal consequences. And if I was this Quality Fly guy you are referring to (which I'm not), I would take you straight to court, no matter the cost of it because what you are saying is not only unethical, but evil. Shame on you.

Having said this, as you doubt my real identity, please allow me to doubt yours. I have a growing suspect that your account is possibly a fake. Created just a few months ago to attack this school. You have produced no evidence that support your thesis, but just a number of posts trying to delegitimate the enterprise. Now I'm not saying that you are surely a fake, but a strong possibility, given the evidence I have.

Relax kid. With this attitude you'll never get a proper job, especially if you think that "moving to Madrid and showing up everyday" is a big deal. Freaking Millennials hahaha
zumzum is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.