Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > PPRuNe Worldwide > The Pacific: General Aviation & Questions
Reload this Page >

Careflight Darwin buying Gulfstream jet(s)

The Pacific: General Aviation & Questions The place for students, instructors and charter guys in Oz, NZ and the rest of Oceania.

Careflight Darwin buying Gulfstream jet(s)

Old 19th Apr 2021, 09:27
  #21 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 1998
Location: Ex-pat Aussie in the UK
Posts: 5,257
CASA Class 1 Medical (So not flying overseas for the last few years),
There are a few doctors in the UK with the approval to issue and renew Australian medicals.
Checkboard is offline  
Old 19th Apr 2021, 10:59
  #22 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brisbane, Qld
Posts: 1,284
Originally Posted by Checkboard View Post
There are a few doctors in the UK with the approval to issue and renew Australian medicals.
Fair, but it still means there's a pretty limited pool of Pilots out there that meet their "Essentials". I'd really love to meet the HR people that write these lists and pick their brains one day
Ixixly is offline  
Old 20th Apr 2021, 08:41
  #23 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Aust
Posts: 166
Originally Posted by thorn bird View Post
Did Careflight just get another Government grant?
Are you suggesting there is a link between Careflight and the NT government?
rcoight is offline  
Old 27th May 2021, 04:47
  #24 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Perth
Posts: 7
There is.....Chief pilot is married to Health Minister.
Assumption is offline  
Old 27th May 2021, 11:31
  #25 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,152
Check your PMs Assumption.

Duck Pilot is online now  
Old 28th May 2021, 12:21
  #26 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: N/A
Age: 32
Posts: 14
Originally Posted by Assumption View Post
There is.....Chief pilot is married to Health Minister.
That's not true
C172R is online now  
Old 29th May 2021, 04:15
  #27 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Sydney
Posts: 226
Originally Posted by C172R View Post
That's not true
he is not chief pilot?

Natasha Fyles is NT health minister married to a Paul Archbold

Paul Archbold was at least a senior pilot with Careflight a few years ago.

has he left Careflight. Is he still there but only a senior jet pilot not chief pilot.. ?
Foxxster is offline  
Old 29th May 2021, 21:06
  #28 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Aust
Posts: 166
Originally Posted by Foxxster View Post
he is not chief pilot?

Natasha Fyles is NT health minister married to a Paul Archbold

Paul Archbold was at least a senior pilot with Careflight a few years ago.

has he left Careflight. Is he still there but only a senior jet pilot not chief pilot.. ?
How convenient.
rcoight is offline  
Old 4th Jun 2021, 02:12
  #29 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Perth
Posts: 7
Sorry......used to be Richard didnt it. Not sure what Paul was...my mistake. But he was snr right??? And is defo married to Health Minister
Assumption is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.