Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Ground & Other Ops Forums > Medical & Health
Reload this Page >

EASA to U.K. medical (Brexit)

Medical & Health News and debate about medical and health issues as they relate to aircrews and aviation. Any information gleaned from this forum MUST be backed up by consulting your state-registered health professional or AME. Due to advertising legislation in various jurisdictions, endorsements of individual practitioners is not permitted.

EASA to U.K. medical (Brexit)

Old 27th Jun 2022, 11:17
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Utopia
Posts: 264
EASA to U.K. medical (Brexit)

Hi all,

would anyone happen to have a copy of the U.K. authorisation certificate for AME Dr Peter Orton (recently retired) ? Apparently I need this to apply for a U.K. class one medical based on my current EASA one.

Thanks in advance.
737 Jockey is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.