Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Wannabes Forums > Interviews, jobs & sponsorship
Reload this Page >

Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2

Interviews, jobs & sponsorship The forum where interviews, job offers and selection criteria can be discussed and exchanged.

Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2

Old 3rd Jun 2023, 06:51
  #1401 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: İstanbul
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Luccino
Same question here please
DEC, Online assessment coming, stage 1, we have to complete 1 task.
I think it’ll ATPL test.
can anyone confirm this please?
thanks!!
no its just personel test.thats it.it takes about 30 min.good luck
turkish35 is offline  
Old 4th Jun 2023, 20:14
  #1402 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Argentina
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turkish35
no its just personel test.thats it.it takes about 30 min.good luck
Many thanks!
Luccino is offline  
Old 7th Jun 2023, 09:02
  #1403 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Location: Leiden
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,

Currently i'm waiting to start APS-MCC in one of the trainings partners from RyanAir, Sky4U Berlin.
Because the course has to be done with 2 persons. I'm waiting for 1+ month now.
This is fine (for now), but at some point I need to start, I just want to FLY!
Currently studying B737 material for the training and reading ACE.
Does anyone has any more recommendations to read or study?
Does anyone has also the experience of waiting this long with an APS-MCC course? maybe other training partners like AFA?

thanks in Advance!
Dutchicemanpilot is offline  
Old 7th Jun 2023, 13:02
  #1404 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 41
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi. I'm due soon for an assessment.

Direct Entry Rated FO.

Can someone please explain to me what this AON test is about, there should be 4 tests.

I have the latestpilotjobs thing.
But there are the following tests on that one:
Reaction
Monitoring
Spatial
Multi tasking
Missile
Inductive
Deductive
Personality

That's more than 4, which can I expect and are they exactly the same as the latestpilotjobs?

Thank you.
Hublot is offline  
Old 7th Jun 2023, 13:45
  #1405 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Location: Rome
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hublot
Hi. I'm due soon for an assessment.

Direct Entry Rated FO.

Can someone please explain to me what this AON test is about, there should be 4 tests.

I have the latestpilotjobs thing.
But there are the following tests on that one:
Reaction
Monitoring
Spatial
Multi tasking
Missile
Inductive
Deductive
Personality

That's more than 4, which can I expect and are they exactly the same as the latestpilotjobs?

Thank you.
Hi Hublot!

I can only share my experience of pilotassessments.com as I passed the complete assessment using their preparation package.

The four tests for experienced FO are:

Work related behaviour (personality test)
Spatial orientation
Multi tasking capability
Complex control (hand eye coordination)

I can say thay the preparation package on pilotassessments.com is exactly the same as on the real assessment and it gives access to their forum with many (and I really mean many!) feedback reports for the online and Dublin assessment, very much recommended!

Good luck in your preparation!

2white2red is offline  
Old 7th Jun 2023, 15:14
  #1406 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 41
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2white2red
Hi Hublot!

I can only share my experience of pilotassessments.com as I passed the complete assessment using their preparation package.

The four tests for experienced FO are:

Work related behaviour (personality test)
Spatial orientation
Multi tasking capability
Complex control (hand eye coordination)

I can say thay the preparation package on pilotassessments.com is exactly the same as on the real assessment and it gives access to their forum with many (and I really mean many!) feedback reports for the online and Dublin assessment, very much recommended!

Good luck in your preparation!
What is Complex control which test does that correspond to on latestpilotjobs?
Spatial is the RMI i guess ?
Multi tasking is the arrows, numbers and duplicates test?
And finally what is the work related behavior about? I can not find anything on latestpilotjobs?

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it.

PS
Can you shed some light on what happens at the assessment in terms of , technical questions, atpl questions. How are they asked? During the interview or as a test?. Any specific pass rate?
Or any other tips you can share would be highly appreciated.

Thank you once again.
Hublot is offline  
Old 8th Jun 2023, 10:26
  #1407 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: NL/ES
Age: 31
Posts: 7
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dutchicemanpilot
Hi all,

Currently i'm waiting to start APS-MCC in one of the trainings partners from RyanAir, Sky4U Berlin.
Because the course has to be done with 2 persons. I'm waiting for 1+ month now.
This is fine (for now), but at some point I need to start, I just want to FLY!
Currently studying B737 material for the training and reading ACE.
Does anyone has any more recommendations to read or study?
Does anyone has also the experience of waiting this long with an APS-MCC course? maybe other training partners like AFA?

thanks in Advance!
PM sent
Alicantino92 is offline  
Old 8th Jun 2023, 11:48
  #1408 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: London
Posts: 12
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hublot
What is Complex control which test does that correspond to on latestpilotjobs?
Spatial is the RMI i guess ?
Multi tasking is the arrows, numbers and duplicates test?
And finally what is the work related behavior about? I can not find anything on latestpilotjobs?

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it.

PS
Can you shed some light on what happens at the assessment in terms of , technical questions, atpl questions. How are they asked? During the interview or as a test?. Any specific pass rate?
Or any other tips you can share would be highly appreciated.

Thank you once again.
Control complex its the tunnel and go through the wholes. Spacil is RMI yes and Multi tasking its arrows, numbers, math. Everything like in PASS (I don't know how is in the latestpilotjobs). The tests are much easier in the online assessment. Work related behaviour it's not so easy but anyway there is nothing you can study because it's about yourself. In Pass there is a personality test but it's nothing related with the one in the assessment.
Cmd.Nuno is offline  
Old 8th Jun 2023, 15:22
  #1409 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 41
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cmd.Nuno
Control complex its the tunnel and go through the wholes. Spacil is RMI yes and Multi tasking its arrows, numbers, math. Everything like in PASS (I don't know how is in the latestpilotjobs). The tests are much easier in the online assessment. Work related behaviour it's not so easy but anyway there is nothing you can study because it's about yourself. In Pass there is a personality test but it's nothing related with the one in the assessment.
Much appreciated. Thank you.
Hublot is offline  
Old 9th Jun 2023, 14:49
  #1410 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: south
Posts: 41
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Diegofd
Hi guys
does any of you applied and did the assesment with ryanair white having An icao licence?

please contact me to learn about how is the process

thanks
have a good time !
Diego i am trying to sent you a PM but your inbox is full!
salvo montalbano is offline  
Old 9th Jun 2023, 15:24
  #1411 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Bordeaux
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everone,

is there any chance to be called for an assesment without having an APS MCC ?
Thanks in advance
Matt1407 is offline  
Old 10th Jun 2023, 08:14
  #1412 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Vienna
Posts: 8
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for your reply mate.. its been 20 days since i applied but havenīt heard anything back from them apart from auto confirmation of job application.. maybe its because i only selected one base i.e. Vienna..
CaptSim is offline  
Old 10th Jun 2023, 08:15
  #1413 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Vienna
Posts: 8
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pedrothepilot
The assessment takes only one day, if you are successful you will be notified and given a start date for type rating. Your notice period is the earliest when you can start the type rating. Since you practically can't keep working during the type rating, unless you wanted to but that's up to you to manage your time.

thanks for your reply mate.. its been 20 days since i applied but havenīt heard anything back from them apart from auto confirmation of job application.. maybe its because i only selected one base i.e. Vienna..
CaptSim is offline  
Old 12th Jun 2023, 22:26
  #1414 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2023
Location: portugal
Posts: 51
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes. But the will give priority to APS MCC and their number one priority is their mentored APS MCC applicants

Originally Posted by Matt1407
Hi everone,

is there any chance to be called for an assesment without having an APS MCC ?
Thanks in advance
pilot2021 is offline  
Old 12th Jun 2023, 22:29
  #1415 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2023
Location: portugal
Posts: 51
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by A32N
You can pay with credit cards, so the transaction is instant.

EDIT: But from experience, you won't get access the same day as you pay, so if you want to take it on Friday you should pay on Thursday
I received the link two hours after the payment
pilot2021 is offline  
Old 13th Jun 2023, 19:50
  #1416 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Location: awdad
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How does reapplying for the cadet job work? Do you automatically get an email after updating your licenses and waiting a while?
JoeDarke is offline  
Old 13th Jun 2023, 20:15
  #1417 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,298
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rumour has it all you need to do these days is offer a happy ending!
Contact Approach is offline  
Old 14th Jun 2023, 08:05
  #1418 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Italy
Posts: 133
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So how are they facing the internal earthquake taking place at the moment?
enzino is offline  
Old 14th Jun 2023, 09:29
  #1419 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: World
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Contact Approach
Rumour has it all you need to do these days is offer a happy ending!
They wouldn't even take one from you
BoeingLudo737 is offline  
Old 14th Jun 2023, 09:35
  #1420 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Location: Leiden
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They say RYANAIR is having a bit of a stop in recruitment.
they refusing students with APS-MCC and even refusing students who wants to be part of a Ryanair mentored programe.
But how much of this is true...
Dutchicemanpilot is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.