Interviews, jobs & sponsorship The forum where interviews, job offers and selection criteria can be discussed and exchanged.

Air Baltic Info

Old 12th Jul 2013, 08:32
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: uk
Posts: 33
Air Baltic Info

Hi all,

I'm looking for information about 737 positions within Airbaltic for First Officers, I keep reading on PPJN that there are vacancies (although some are p2f) but I can't find info telling me how I can apply.

Can anyone give me a point of contact within Airbaltic or advise me on the best way forward?

PM me if you prefer.

Cheers
JStone is offline  
Old 16th Jul 2013, 22:54
  #2 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sweden
Age: 37
Posts: 16
Im interested too, anyone having any news?
Strategy is offline  
Old 17th Jul 2013, 00:08
  #3 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Somewhere close to me
Posts: 716
Yes good luck with that, a mate of mine did it, and paid for TR and was given a nice goodbye as soon as he finished his TR!

Promises promises, but nothing.
truckflyer is offline  
Old 17th Jul 2013, 10:07
  #4 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.
Posts: 455
In fairness guys, their website is pretty 'up front' about the job and line training situation after TR (or lack of!)

Type Rating : FAQ :
EK4457 is offline  
Old 23rd Jul 2013, 10:11
  #5 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: will ask
Posts: 15
airBaltic is on the verge of collapse and acts without ethics. Besides that its either a 737 rating+ at least 500 hrs or nothing. Only a couple (10%) of the trainees are accepted for line training, leaving the other 90% with a useless rating and zero future.

Keep you money in the pocket is my advice...
Q*R*H is offline  
Old 24th Jul 2013, 12:20
  #6 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 3
QRH, what makes you think they are close to collapse? 'From outside' airBaltic looks better than a couple of years ago...
Electric is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.