Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Non-Airline Forums > Private Flying
Reload this Page >

SALE! Badges PPRuNe Caps, Sweatshirts, T-Shirts and Stickers.

Wikiposts
Search
Private Flying LAA/BMAA/BGA/BPA The sheer pleasure of flight.

SALE! Badges PPRuNe Caps, Sweatshirts, T-Shirts and Stickers.

Search this Thread

Old 16th Nov 2004, 13:02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW PPRuNe Badges.PPRuNe Caps, Sweatshirts, T-Shirts and STICKERS!

There is a large stock of the NEW PPRuNe badges now available. The size is 38 x 10 mm and there are TWO types. The brooch clip, which the ladies will like - but so will the men, and a much stronger stud type. Please state which when ordering. They are £10ea and cheques should be made out to the Pprune Fund and sent WITH a stamped self addressed envelope, with a portion of bubble wrap or similar to: IFR, 5 Station Approach, Belmont, Surrey SM2 6BW.

PPRuNe Caps are £7.95 + £2.25 p+p Size is ONE size adjustable.

T-Shirts are printed in wash-proof (so I am told ) lettering. They are priced at £12.50 + £2.25 p+p Sizes: S, M, L and XL.

Roundneck sweatshirt in Green with embroidered PPRuNe logo. These are priced at £13.95 + £2.50 p+p - All sizes.

V Neck Sweatshirts are Oxford grey (don't know the difference myself ) Also with embroidered PPRuNe logo.
These are priced at £19.50 + £2.50 p+p - All sizes.

I am unable to state exactly what sizes I have in stock but I can run an order book up to five at a time I think. But..............you can always e-mail me first to check if your size is in stock. I will then reserve it. If the demand is good I will re-order small quantities anyway.

After many ah's, 'damn and blast' I ordered stickers when a kind PPRuNer did us a good deal. I have now received the stickers, which are, as you see super quality. Instead of a yellow edge they are now gold. They are laminated making them much sturdier and durable. The size is 130 x 65 mm.

Price: £5 for FOUR. I will require a cheque made out to the Pprune Fund and sent as shown at the top /// with a self addressed stamped envelope. You asked for them so.................

............let your orders roll. All proceeds go to the fund - with a portion to PPRuNe itself to help with the costs that Danny incurs in running this great site.

IFR

Last edited by InFinRetirement; 16th Nov 2004 at 13:32.
Old 16th Nov 2004, 13:15

errr... IFR - 138mm is about 5.5ins, do I detect a slight typo here? 38mm maybe?

I'll get mine at the Gatbash.
Old 16th Nov 2004, 13:18

That was my first attention getter. Well done Koli

Watch out for further 'tests.'
Old 16th Nov 2004, 13:34

Can I make a special request for a pack of three medium size thongs with PPRuNe logo that I can give my wife for Christmas....
Old 16th Nov 2004, 14:28

You can, but it won't get you anywhere

On the last thread about badges I lost count at 60 of those want them. So.....................I ready to provide whatever numbers you want.

Make me busy, make me busy!
Old 16th Nov 2004, 14:37
Cool Mod

BRL, made this a sticky. I am sure you wouldn't mind. Thanks P.

IFR

The four people I was holding badge orders for - they have now gone in the post today. Enjoy.

IFR
Old 16th Nov 2004, 18:27
YYZ

Guess if you posted the badges today its too late to request the type of clip?

Never mind.. as long as it will attach to something.

YYZ
Old 17th Nov 2004, 07:23

Also posted in Dunnunda Forum so you may get a few airmail orders.

Woomera
Old 17th Nov 2004, 11:08
YYZ

Has anyone thought about putting a shop area on the main page?
Old 17th Nov 2004, 11:49

This is about as far as Danny will go. This is exclusively for the fund and shops are out. Your suggestion has been muted more times than I can remember.

IFR
Old 17th Nov 2004, 12:41
YYZ

If you have invested your time and the PPRuNe funds into establishing a product range surely it would be wise to promote the said product?

It can only help PPRuNe to become a better-known site throughout the industry? It's already been done in a subtle way so why not properly, Could it be the tax man Or are there other deeper issues...

YYZ
Old 17th Nov 2004, 12:57
BRL

YYZ. There are lots of ways of promoting badges etc for the site, on-line shops are more easy to set up and run but here at pprune I think it is simply a matter of someone having the time to do all this. It is nothing to do with the tax man or 'deeper' issues, I think having the time to sort it all is what is behind this.

Remember we all do this in our own time, voluntary too and setting up a shop would mean someone with a lot of hard work to do. I think Don has it about right, he gets an order and sends the item(s) that day. It wouldn't be fair on him to land him with the responsibilty of running an on-line shop too.

Of course, this is simply my own view on this subject, we have looked at everything here regarding selling our kit and Don seems happy to do what he is doing now.

Danny or Don may better explain things, as I say, this is just how I see things.
Old 17th Nov 2004, 19:29
YYZ

I have thanked him a few times already that I fell into his trap of getting a better price than I could for the PPRuNe stickers.
Trap

Do you mean you did not really want them?

I entirely appreciate all the work all the Mods put into this site and know its must be hard o find the time.

I only thought a shop would be easier to manage?

I am collecting the stickers tomorrow so I could do with a shipping address please Don.

Thanks
YYZ
Old 21st Nov 2004, 20:38

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Many thanks for the extremely prompt delivery IFR. Letter posted on 17/11, badge received on 20/11. Absolutely amazing!

VP
Old 24th Nov 2004, 18:48
Cool Mod

We aim to please!

Where are all those, over 60 of them, who wanted the badges.

Was it something I said?

They are good badges I promise you.

IFR
Old 25th Nov 2004, 11:24

t-shirts or sweat shirts for the ladies

hi.. i have ordered a badge for myself and would also love either a t-shirt or a sweat shirt too but the colours and sizes are more for the guys..i am quite sure the they would buy them for their wives and girlfriends as well as for themselves if they were available in nice colours ..i.e. pink.white. blue.etc..and in a variety of sizes. or have i missed the page with them in it..thanks
Old 25th Nov 2004, 17:24
Cool Mod

Ah! You have hit the proverbial nail on the head. It is a hard choice choosing colours and the whole idea was to choose something that would go out of the door. Neither I nor the fund could deal with it as you would wish dear lady. A stock of this and that is not prcatical. How many of each colour do I choose, what sizes, what style and so it goes.

What you see is what you get I am sorry to say. But................I can tell you that quite a few ladies have chosen both of the sweatshirt colours and white was the obvious one for all round performance of the T-Shirt - which looks good when wet!!

Thanks for ordering a badge anyway. When I receive it I do an immediate turn round.

IFR
Old 25th Nov 2004, 20:20

white t shirt?

hi i never noticed a white t-shirt.. has it a v neck if so i will order one. and what size .and maybe it will get wet!!::
Old 26th Nov 2004, 19:18
Cool Mod

The answer is no. Have a look at the picture at the top of this page. I will be bringing some along to the Bash.
Old 1st Dec 2004, 19:23

Life's too short for ironing

I would like to order a couple of items....but live abroad. Would I be able to add money to the cheque to cover the cost of an envelope large enuf for the baseball cap etc rather than giving the money to the US mail system? What would be easier for you?

Last edited by fernytickles; 2nd Dec 2004 at 03:58.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.