Wikiposts
Search
Passengers & SLF (Self Loading Freight) If you are regularly a passenger on any airline then why not post your questions here?

Monarch Premier

Search this Thread

Old 10th Mar 2004, 19:31
CH3CH2OH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monarch Premier

Mrs 57 and I are travelling a long way in Premier (premium?) with Monarch in a couple of weeks.

Can anyone comment on how the premier service compares?

TIA
Old 14th Mar 2004, 05:02

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Most important is the superior seat and leg room.
Food is better than Y class but not up to that found in sched svce business class.
Cabin crew very attentive
Old 14th Mar 2004, 14:31

Flew the front of Monarch A330 last June to Grenada and very glad I did as the back was tight to say the least. The service was excellent, food ok and the extra 6 or 7 inches of leg room did make for a more comfortable flight. You get your own seat back tv and upgraded entertainment. Its definately not business class but for a few hundred quid extra very much worthwhile especially on a 9 or 10 hour flight.
Old 15th Mar 2004, 17:53

I've never flown on a MON A330 but have been onboard several times through work and i would say that Premier class is the only way i would travel on them, very smart inside i would say and a good bit of leg room.
F.T.L
Old 16th Mar 2004, 07:13
CH3CH2OH

Thanks, it's a 10 hour flight each way, I'll let you know what I think when we get back.
Old 6th Apr 2004, 18:28
CH3CH2OH

Update

Just back from Male in Monarch Premium on the A330-200.

Have to say the seats (it looked cramped in the back) and in flight entertainment systems are good and the food was reasonable.

CC on the way down were really good (I guess they get to spend a few days in the Maldives?) friendly and attentive. CC on the way back seemed tired and service could only be described as adequate.