Wikiposts
Search
Interviews, jobs & sponsorship The forum where interviews, job offers and selection criteria can be discussed and exchanged.

Jerez Apptitute testing?

Search this Thread

Old 11th Feb 2004, 22:06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jerez Apptitute testing?

Has anyone recently sat and / or passed / failed the Apitute and Selection tests for the Jerez full CPL I/R MCC Course?

Are these tests just a formality or are they hard to score well in.
Old 13th Feb 2004, 23:53

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sat, and passed, the Jerez selection tests. They are the generic types of questions that you will find at any company taking on new staff/cadets and if you brush up on your personality and maths quiz, you will be fine. The only thing that I was not able to brush up on was the eye to hand co-ordination task, but they were nothing to sweat about. As for necessary? Well, it is a formality that has to be endured, but none too stressful at that!
Old 14th Feb 2004, 01:59

Received 157 Likes on 60 Posts
In years gone by when the business was doing well the intent really was to have solid aptitude tests to reject those without high aptitude.

Thus creating an upwards spiral of good students - good graduates - good reputation - even better applicants - even better graduates- even better reputation etc. etc.

Unfortunately Sept 11th happened and things changed. I don't think too many people are turned away these days from any school.

Good luck,