Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > PPRuNe Worldwide > Middle East
Reload this Page >

New Salary In Qr

Wikiposts
Search
Middle East Many expats still flying in Knoteetingham. Regional issues can be discussed here.

New Salary In Qr

Search this Thread

Old 8th Dec 2007, 21:09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Salary In Qr

In few days meeting regarding new salary in QR !!
Good news CP told me 28 % on basic and increament per h of flying instead 90/120 Qr for f/o and capt we will get 110/160 qr per h .
Old 9th Dec 2007, 02:42

If they still have to make the meeting for that, it means NOTHING has been decided yet.... right...!?
By the way last time they "increase" the salary they took out our overtime payment...so...any idea whatīs gone be this time CEO...?

Last edited by loc22550; 9th Dec 2007 at 06:44.
Old 9th Dec 2007, 05:14

Now : FO = 90 / CP = 120
New : FO = 110 / CP = 160

OK ??????
Old 9th Dec 2007, 12:35

Shouldnt the title be NEW SLAVERY IN QR??? Think it'd be more true, no.
Old 9th Dec 2007, 13:13

28%..increase..will it be enough to attract people(and prevent more from leaving) in this wonderfull and cheap country called Qatar with the highest inflation rate in the Gulf....?
Wait and see...
Old 9th Dec 2007, 19:55

Really...28%...?

It should've been 280%...

But knowing QR..after all the hassle & bustle..it might turn out to be 2.8% (if there's any...)
Old 9th Dec 2007, 23:58

Money????

It's not allways money that stops Pilots from leaving.

I think,Change in mentality is more importent than raising salaries.
Company has to know that pilots has families and life style.

Rostering, Is the biggest issue in this company,It has to be cleand up.

I for one, Raising salaries will not stop me from leaving,unless they change the rostering habbits and stop ruining our lives.

cheers
Old 10th Dec 2007, 01:53

...Thatīs why they increase the salary..thatīs the only think they have it here: Money...!
No human factor at all.
Agree ,itīs time to put professional people in roster, people who should be able to think about human, safety and not ONLY legality when they build up a roster...but this is not for tomorrow....!!
..they are not only ruining our life..but the company as well.
Old 10th Dec 2007, 02:01

What is the attrition rate like from QR to EK? Seems like EK is offering a much better deal and a lot more growth... Do many QR pilots leave for EK?
Old 10th Dec 2007, 02:06

If this was allowed leaving QR for EK..this would be the end of QR...
The ambition of Ek are huge, and i think they are working on it without forgetting any factor..Human as well!
Thatīs the big difference with Q.R.: they have big ambition as well(nothing to compare with EK of course)..but NO ambition when it come to the welfare of the crew..thatīs the big paradoxe here!Rumor regarding an increase of 28%..on the basic (if itīs true..) is just an evidence how desperated they are..!
Country is another issue..you canīt compare Doha and Dubai..

Last edited by salamalikum2; 10th Dec 2007 at 02:25.
Old 10th Dec 2007, 02:36

Money also helps !!!!!
In QR money should be a kind of compensation comparing to EK/EY
HR in QR ???
Maybe in 2020

Last edited by Valdemort; 10th Dec 2007 at 02:46.
Old 10th Dec 2007, 03:35

Salary Rise???? ja ja ja, the poster of this tread has obviously been playing with the brains of a lot of the good people who reads this forum, how can you buy the crap he is saying?.

Anyways money is just to tell us that the only difference between us and the guys in construction work is that their blue uniform is single piece, ours has jacket and trouser.

Please open your eyes and see how far we are to been MANAGED not just guided as cattle.....
Old 10th Dec 2007, 11:50

Pay Rise?? Yawn.....

You still have to live in Qatar right?

And you still have to work for those donkeys? Yes??

Back to sleep.....
Old 10th Dec 2007, 18:29

Qr Salary !!

28 % on basic + 110 p/h for F/O
CEO knows he cant get pilots so he decided to increase salary since he cant change his attitude he can always change salary !
Old 11th Dec 2007, 02:57

well if he wants to attact and KEEP pilots (especially here in Doha):easy we just need
-an attractive salary+benefits
-balanced and FAIR roster
-respect and consideration(we have private live ..as well,No MR AAB we are NOT here to be Qatar airways minded 24h/day and 365 days/year!!)
-Stop this kindergarden mentality, treat people like adults, not kids or slaves!
Should be easy....but not in this part of the world especially when it comes to human factor..(last month i think around 300 c.c resigned...).

Mr AAB should known that all those people who resigned every year (hundreds..thousands..) they are not gone spread the good reputation of Q,A in their countries...and one day MR AAB you Will not find anybody to come to work here...
IF those fundamental problems are not solved i canīt imagine Q.A. still alive in 10..15 years..

Last edited by loc22550; 11th Dec 2007 at 03:14.
Old 11th Dec 2007, 04:56

Having read all the posts here I thought that it could be another EK forum. Do not believe that things are any better in DXB. (alright perhaps the city has more going for it) We have all the same rostering issues. A total lack of integrity and support from the management and a rapidly decreasing lifestyle. I really hope you get your pay rise. I am sure you all deserve it.
Keep recovering.
Old 11th Dec 2007, 09:12

Well, So far Qatar Airways been very lucky with attracting some pilots to come and join,for the moment they have enough Captains and sever shortage of FOs.Standerd been lowerd to attract more.

On the other hand,they still loosing pilots.If not the demice of Variq and If only the influx of the Samba pilots stops, Then the real problem will come to the surface.

It's amazing when you go in to the dipatch the only language we hear is Indian and Spanish.

When it comes to rostering, They have no sense of airmenship ,they are very rigid.They follow max duty and min rest hours on a regulare bases.
I think what we need a pilot in the rostring to feel the pinch when a pilot come from a max duty from far east followed be min rest and then to Euro Zone
Stop discovering cos you gona kill yourself.
Old 11th Dec 2007, 10:40

In Brazil you speak portuguese and not spanish.
Old 11th Dec 2007, 11:36

New salary in Qatar

demice of Variq
Old 11th Dec 2007, 16:41

They Are All The Same

ALL PILOTS

NO MATTER WHAT NATIONALITY YOU ARE OR WHOM YOU ARE WORKING FOR. EVERY BODY IS TRYING TO MAKE THE BEST FOR HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY. SO FOR WHAT EVER REASON YOU DECIDED TO JOIN THIS X COMPANY RO THIS X COMPANY JUST MAKE THE BEST SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT TO COUNTERACT THE REASON YOU LEFT IN THE FIRST PLACE I.E IF YOU LEFT FOR BETTER PAY ( YOU MUST LEFT FOR A REASON) IF YOUR CURRENT CAREER IS PAYING MORE (hope so) OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN’T LEAVE !!!! SO LOOK AT THE POSITIVE SIDE ($$$$$) AND DON’T GET INVOLVE IN THE NEGATIVES, OTHERWISE YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY NETHER IN YOUR CAREER NOR IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE, WHERE THY ARE ALL THE SAME.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.