Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > PPRuNe Worldwide > Middle East
Reload this Page >

News From Sun Express

Wikiposts
Search
Middle East Many expats still flying in Knoteetingham. Regional issues can be discussed here.

News From Sun Express

Search this Thread

Old 5th Feb 2007, 16:23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
News From Sun Express

CONGRATULATIONS MR. M@$$IN A.

YOU DESTROYED THE COMPANY TOGETHER WITH YOUR USELESS AND INCOMPETENT 76 MAFIAFRIENDS, BUT YOUR FRIENDS HAD AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT OF HONOUR AND THEY LEFT S@n Ekispress .

But you are so honourless, smarmy, s@refsiz, its hard to find words for somebody with your character, Everybody wants you to go, in turkey we say skitir dfol git, but your still there, You resigned actually, but you are so faceless to take your resignation back. Shame on you and shame on the guy who offered you a jb as a Trainings captain.
Old 5th Feb 2007, 16:37

He is a disgrace for every pilot in Turkey. I wonder how he can look in his colleagues eyes.
Old 21st Feb 2007, 18:38

muhsin..akta...

muhsin akta...!!very good.
sunexpress manegement ,very good!!
when do you think you will sink company??i will know!!very soon!!!
muhsin...akta..!!this is for you,if you understand!!you are very bad person and very bad pilot.everybody hates you and now your mafia too!!
how will you look at their face?i know..you have not face!!
how will you train me?with wich face,knowledge,skill?you have nothing,but only bad personality!!go now,,,,go anywhere,but even inter will not take you!!you sold your mafia freinds!!you can sell anbody,its the best think you can do!!
Old 7th Mar 2007, 08:03

muhsin. aktar...
i dont know what i can say.why dont you go and correct inter airlines?your friends are alone,they can not correct the company without you!!please go and help them.it is enough for sunexpress.we dont want you,please understand if you havesome brain and if you are a real man,understand!!!what will you do when you see your friends in inter?how will you look at their face?or will you escape?you sold them,and you can do it to anybody.i cant understand sunexpress manegers!!how can you give a job to this ........!!!!very bad sunexpress manegers,very bad!!
Old 8th Mar 2007, 02:41

This guy must go. He is an unprof pilot. He thought he can manage a company like sun with threats and fear but he lost.

Every pilot at sun should vote for his early retirement.

Just kick that a.. out.

The new guy in the pilots managment is just another yes sir man.

Why by sake did you aks him to stay. That guy is a devil.

How stupid is that managment. We know that Mr General is not very sharp and a looser but somebody should stop him.

M@h$$$in take your dollars and go to inter.
Old 12th Jul 2007, 17:49

Everybody is now leaving the sinking boat called Sik Ekspress. The company is getting worse and worse. Good job Mr. General Sikwiger. You can sell seats but you have no clue to run an airline. The company is now comparable with all the other mickey mouse airlines in the country.

Would like to know what actually happened with the ser@fisz guy called Freench M@hsin or Mr. Looser . Is he still a TRE. What a shame. That guy can barely tell you the difference between a B738 and a B752. A TRE What a joke. But actually the whole company is ajoke. Can you imagine guys are laeving for Sikei Airways.

Anyhow. Good luck to everybody
Old 13th Jul 2007, 09:05

Angel What Happened?

Could you be more specific guys? I am french with the topic at the
moment.