Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Aircrew Forums > Rotorheads
Reload this Page >

December 2006 calendar

Wikiposts
Search
Rotorheads A haven for helicopter professionals to discuss the things that affect them

December 2006 calendar

Search this Thread

Old 27th Nov 2006, 20:33

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts
Smile December 2006 calendar

Christmas snow comes courtesy of Andrew Mottram, SAR Aircrewman Supervisor for Bond Offshore Helicopters: Jigsaw SAR sitting in the snow, it reminds me why I don’t really miss the North Sea

By contrast, this photo taken in Wales during the summer just appeals to me Thanks to Pitch Link

I’ve upped the resolution of the calendars, they are now 1280 x 1024 and 1680 x 1050, to allow for the better monitors that Rotorheads are affording. The images will take a bit longer to download, especially for those on dialup. As usual, click on the image that you want to use, and that will open the full size image to "Set as Background" on your monitor.

Last edited by John Eacott; 3rd Dec 2006 at 09:42.
Old 19th Dec 2006, 16:54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to Andrew Mottram and Pitch Link for the pictures,

and to John Eacott in Australia for creating this month's calendar.

Heliport
Old 20th Dec 2006, 20:38

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If there is an opportunity to put up 1024x768 images, it would help some of us laptop users with less than the average size of screen!

Great pics

BW
Old 20th Dec 2006, 20:45

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts
Arrow

Originally Posted by bladewashout
If there is an opportunity to put up 1024x768 images, it would help some of us laptop users with less than the average size of screen!

Great pics

BW

BW,

If the resolution is too big (or too small), you should be able to get it to fit your screen by selecting Display Properties/Desktop/Position:Stretch. This should work both ways, reducing a large resolution as well as stretching a low resolution.