Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > PPRuNe Worldwide > Middle East
Reload this Page >

SunExpress Psychometric test?

Wikiposts
Search
Middle East Many expats still flying in Knoteetingham. Regional issues can be discussed here.

Search this Thread

Old 28th Aug 2006, 11:46
Filip Bigün

I was told by chief flight operation manager that i need to undergo a psychometric test in germany.

Anyone who have experience for sunexpress recruitment process and willing to share information?

Best regards

Filip Bigüncruitment ProcessRecruitment ProcessRecruitment Process

Old 2nd Sep 2006, 18:46

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

maybe they mean the "DLR Test" in Hamburg/Germany? DLR is the abbreviation for Deutsches Luft- und Raumfahrt.

It is famous for its tests for Lufthansa Pilot Trainees. But this test are not sooo difficult, if you prepare yourself very well for the test. I can imagine well, that SunExpress send you there because this turkish/german airline is a important part of Condor. And Condor is a part of Lufthansa. And Lufthansa is a really big fan of DLR Tests, which are controversial here in Germany.

I know young turkish pilot who applied to Sun Express but did not pass the test in Hamburg. Unfortunately it seems to be impossoble to work for Sun Express if you cannot pass the test there.

He is still now FO for Turkish Airlines. He got a University Degree, that is why he got the job there.

Kind regards

PICUS