PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - The initial outlay
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2007, 09:17
stansdead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sausagefingers

I took home £3750 last month after my pension contribution, for an 85 hour month. Plus allowances downroute. On top of that nearly £1000 went into my Virgin pension.

I have more than one property too. That's not the discussion topic here you know. Who, as a pilot ,doesn't own more than their primary residence now? It's nothing special, so get over it. House prices can go down too..... I am acutely aware of that currently.

As a new dad I quite enjoy my 16 average DAYS OFF per month thanks on my "random" roster".

I am not trying to turn this into a mine is bigger than yours argument..... I merely was alluding to the fact that people like you think you are better off than you are. You could earn so much more than you do if you all stood up against O'leary.

I am glad you earned £4500 last month. Please tell everyone how much you will earn in January or February when the sector pay cheques dry up? About half that maybe?

Chalk and Cheese maybe, but why not accept that you should be aiming for better terms and conditions? Surely that has to be the aim doesn't it?