PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - hours building
Thread: hours building
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2007, 02:49
thornycactus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Why?

Originally Posted by nomad_07
I went to California to do my hour building in July/August of this year. I researched the Canadian option but it was not easy, I emailed Harvsair, Toronto Airways and Moncton Flight College, but the response was not very clear from any of them, I even called Toronto airways but they were extrmely unclear, I dont think that they get many hour builders there. Moncton do get more as they are Cabair affiliated, but do you want to be hour building where there are hundreds of commercial students who will take priority? The flying worked out to be a lot more expensive (roughly £10 an hour more) in Canada compared to the US because of the current exchange rate.
Do you know it was 'unclear'? These schools are unlikely to entertain people coming for time building!

These schools are flooded with potentially rich students from India! Yes, Indians everywhere and Indians flooded these flying schools! The flying schools rather accept full course paying ($$$) students than people paying peanuts flying for time building.