PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM & Dom/Reg FAAA
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2007, 23:40
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am sick and tired of working with people who can barely speak English
What a gem of a post.

How incredibly racist we are becoming. I love that nowadays we have such a diverse workforce at SH. And finally having language speakers means we offer a half decent service to a large proportion of our customers that do not speak English. Perhaps I am one of a dying breed that is remotely concerned with our customer's interests and not just their own.

The attitude developing at SH is disgusting. Lazy racists who are all of 20 telling everyone what to do and not interested in providing even a bare minimum service. It makes me sick.

These people are the ones that tell everyone they deserve permenant employment whist not lifting a finger until told to do so. Which they then do with attitude and treat customers with contempt for making additional requests. They do not consider the next crew and leave galleys and bars in a mess. It's all about drinking in the slip port and duty free... They have a disregard for SOP and the reason behind any rules and do as they please, leaving others to pick up the pieces.

I have found language speakers to be eager to work hard and make customers happy. They certainly cop an absolute flogging on language routes whilst these other people have the hide to make such racist remarks. The treatment I have witnessed from younger crew toward language speakers (some in the late 30s and 40s) is appalling. Please show some respect and maturity.

Some people need to take a look at themselves and assess the true value of their contribution to the team.