PPRuNe Forums

PPRuNe Forums (https://www.pprune.org/)
-   Cabin Crew Wannabes (https://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew-wannabes-130/)
-   -   Bonza Recruitment Cabin Managers and C. Crew (https://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew-wannabes/647962-bonza-recruitment-cabin-managers-c-crew.html)

Fher 23rd Jul 2022 09:17

Bonza Recruitment Cabin Managers and C. Crew
 
If anyone have any updates about applications, assessments process or news about the newest Australian Airline “BONZA”, We can start a new forum.

Flyingwithjackson 5th Aug 2022 05:29


Originally Posted by Fher (Post 11266246)
If anyone have any updates about applications, assessments process or news about the newest Australian Airline “BONZA”, We can start a new forum.


Hey, i been waiting for Cabin crew applications aswel but have not heard anything at all been two weeks now in Melbourne based

Fher 5th Aug 2022 12:59


Originally Posted by Flyingwithjackson (Post 11273197)
Hey, i been waiting for Cabin crew applications aswel but have not heard anything at all been two weeks now in Melbourne based

I have an invitation for an interview just now, but no idea how the process is or what to expect too :ugh:

Flyingwithjackson 5th Aug 2022 13:04

Hmm, don’t expect anything so you don’t feel down later lol, but here are my assessments day is.

First round: You are put into a buddy and your buddy will tell you about themselves in 30seconds, and you have 2 minutes to introduce your friend to the recruiter.

After that part Your table will do group activities: they have list for you and you gotta pick 10 items then you gotta cut down to 5 items later.

Second Round is Speed dating with the recruiters they will be 3 of them and each one you have 2 minutes to talk to them. They will ask you a question about your experience etc.

Fher 5th Aug 2022 16:24


Originally Posted by Flyingwithjackson (Post 11273402)
Hmm, don’t expect anything so you don’t feel down later lol, but here are my assessments day is.

First round: You are put into a buddy and your buddy will tell you about themselves in 30seconds, and you have 2 minutes to introduce your friend to the recruiter.

After that part Your table will do group activities: they have list for you and you gotta pick 10 items then you gotta cut down to 5 items later.

Second Round is Speed dating with the recruiters they will be 3 of them and each one you have 2 minutes to talk to them. They will ask you a question about your experience etc.

Oh mate! :DSpot on… thank for that info! I’ll keep posting about my journey and see how it goes. And any idea about the money for CMs, Cabin crew and Instructors?
Cheers! 👍🏼

Flyingwithjackson 6th Aug 2022 06:13

Hm not really remember but they said about $48000 something. Please keep me update because i still waiting for the results here aswel and good luck

Mariahlouise 11th Oct 2022 13:59

Recruitment
 
I received an email this afternoon with an invitation for Melbourne base assessment day. Anyone else? Does anyone know if it's paid training and what they wore to the interview?

Mariahlouise 11th Oct 2022 14:00


Originally Posted by Fher (Post 11273393)
I have an invitation for an interview just now, but no idea how the process is or what to expect too :ugh:

Recruitment
I received an email this afternoon with an invitation for Melbourne base assessment day. Anyone else? Does anyone know if it's paid training and what they wore to the interview?
Edit Quote Multi

Brendos94 19th Oct 2022 11:35

So I got invited to the cabin crew assessment day. They said to express yourself. This unfiform launch is so confusing makes it hard on knowing what to wear


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38.


Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.