Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Wannabes Forums > Cabin Crew Wannabes
Reload this Page >

Qantas International 2023 recruitment

Cabin Crew Wannabes For discussing all aspects of becoming Cabin Crew, including applications and the assessment process.

Qantas International 2023 recruitment

Old 26th Jul 2023, 13:28
  #381 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tidda
I got a call last week about a ground school in Abu Dhabi Aug 27th!! I need to re do my drug and alcohol and CPR.. anyone else got the same call?? I was expecting to wait 6-12 more months!
Congrats!!!! I just a got a call 2 days ago, for Aug 28th in Abu Dhabi as well, surely we are in the same group 😮
badbadnotgood is offline  
Old 27th Jul 2023, 03:26
  #382 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2023
Location: Australia
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by badbadnotgood
Congrats!!!! I just a got a call 2 days ago, for Aug 28th in Abu Dhabi as well, surely we are in the same group 😮
Hiyaaa I also got the 28th start day for AD training I think we are gonna be group mates!
emzi is offline  
Old 27th Jul 2023, 04:32
  #383 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Location: Perth
Posts: 42
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by emzi
Hiyaaa I also got the 28th start day for AD training I think we are gonna be group mates!
Congratulations Emzi.

when was your AD?
Eminthesky is offline  
Old 27th Jul 2023, 04:55
  #384 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2023
Location: Australia
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Eminthesky
Congratulations Emzi.

when was your AD?
Mine was last year in November love, it's been a looooooooong time coming lol
emzi is offline  
Old 27th Jul 2023, 05:10
  #385 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RobbieM
Congratulations. When was your AD? Are you internal or external? Sydney based? Enjoy
Thank youu! my AD was Dec 2022 and I’am external, sydney based! thank you so much
badbadnotgood is offline  
Old 27th Jul 2023, 05:50
  #386 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got a call for 28th Aug GS as well 🥹 can’t wait and excited for Abu dhabi training. Congrats to everyone

Does anyone know how long are we staying in Abu dhabi?
dailyminyo is offline  
Old 27th Jul 2023, 06:28
  #387 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2023
Location: Australia
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dailyminyo
I got a call for 28th Aug GS as well 🥹 can’t wait and excited for Abu dhabi training. Congrats to everyone

Does anyone know how long are we staying in Abu dhabi?
If I recall correctly, the lady on the phone said we will spend 2 weeks in Abu Dhabi, I am assuming it is mainly for the simulator(practical) training, so we will probably do the theory classes first in Sydney
I think we will be batch mate Minyo! hehe
emzi is offline  
Old 27th Jul 2023, 11:36
  #388 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by emzi
If I recall correctly, the lady on the phone said we will spend 2 weeks in Abu Dhabi, I am assuming it is mainly for the simulator(practical) training, so we will probably do the theory classes first in Sydney
I think we will be batch mate Minyo! hehe
That’s amazing! Congrats Minyo, im pretty sure we are going to be in the same group with emzi haha yeah about 2-3 weeks in AUH
badbadnotgood is offline  
Old 27th Jul 2023, 21:12
  #389 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2023
Location: brisbane
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there is any chance I can call you to ask few questions ? I finally got an email after I calle d them to ask what is going on and they gave the 2nd of august at 11pm…???? I was ok then. Then she sent me an email with heaps of information and I think I am confused so if I could speak to you over the phone that would be great .
and also thank you so much for your kindness very helpful
cristiane
gatta82 is offline  
Old 28th Jul 2023, 13:38
  #390 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Melbourne
Age: 34
Posts: 55
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gatta82
Hi there is any chance I can call you to ask few questions ? I finally got an email after I calle d them to ask what is going on and they gave the 2nd of august at 11pm…???? I was ok then. Then she sent me an email with heaps of information and I think I am confused so if I could speak to you over the phone that would be great .
and also thank you so much for your kindness very helpful
cristiane

I think you referring to LTI. You may write me a private message on ppprune
SnakeBite is offline  
Old 31st Jul 2023, 08:45
  #391 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 57
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pre courses

Anyone that has a confirmed GS coming up received pre courses on workday? If so what type of courses are they as I have received some tonight, cyber safety awareness,security etc etc
Koko90 is offline  
Old 3rd Aug 2023, 02:07
  #392 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Sydney
Posts: 7
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Koko90
Anyone that has a confirmed GS coming up received pre courses on workday? If so what type of courses are they as I have received some tonight, cyber safety awareness,security etc etc
I am also wondering about this too. On active hold for SYD base and received those courses in workday
craig93 is offline  
Old 7th Aug 2023, 08:42
  #393 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 67
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Matty29
Anyone else unable to log into their workday? It says I've been locked out even though I haven't tried to log in for a few weeks.

I didn't want to reset my password in case they're doing things behind the scenes lol
I logged in about 10 minutes ago for the first time in about a month and it was fine
Kelkel is offline  
Old 7th Aug 2023, 11:23
  #394 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Melbourne
Age: 34
Posts: 55
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

Originally Posted by Matty29
Anyone else unable to log into their workday? It says I've been locked out even though I haven't tried to log in for a few weeks.

I didn't want to reset my password in case they're doing things behind the scenes lol
logged in without any problem on workday and no changes on status (In Progress)
SnakeBite is offline  
Old 8th Aug 2023, 08:05
  #395 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has anyone in 28th Aug GS received training schedule?
dailyminyo is offline  
Old 8th Aug 2023, 23:55
  #396 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dailyminyo
Has anyone in 28th Aug GS received training schedule?
nothing yet, only the onboarding on workday and asic
badbadnotgood is offline  
Old 12th Aug 2023, 01:00
  #397 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Location: Sydney
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by badbadnotgood
Congrats!!!! I just a got a call 2 days ago, for Aug 28th in Abu Dhabi as well, surely we are in the same group 😮

Yess!! It does start 28th!! SO excited!!!
Tidda is offline  
Old 13th Aug 2023, 23:58
  #398 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2023
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 12
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got an email from acquisition apologising for the delay and that my application is still under consideration
highfly8 is offline  
Old 14th Aug 2023, 00:38
  #399 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Maldives
Age: 34
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by highfly8
Just got an email from acquisition apologising for the delay and that my application is still under consideration

same! I got the email from TA also. Hopefully not long now. It’s been ages since my assessment day last year.
littlenicky23 is offline  
Old 14th Aug 2023, 01:15
  #400 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 57
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by highfly8
Just got an email from acquisition apologising for the delay and that my application is still under consideration

hi “highfly8” same here! Hopefully we hear something soon
Koko90 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.