Australia, New Zealand & the Pacific Airline and RPT Rumours & News in Australia, enZed and the Pacific

Network Aviation Mass Exodus

Old 12th Oct 2022, 12:26
  #141 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: oz
Posts: 68
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ActiveLooker View Post
Whatís my scoop? Iíve looked into jobs all over the globe and have mates that work at NAA. They are not happy and certainly donít work as little as you. 104hr duty vs 46hrs flying. You must be a checker which would justify your weekends off. Stop believing your own BS mate. You are below the award and yet still talk it up. Iím guessing youíll be in management soon if not already.

Youíve obviously got a hard on for network. Three threads started and all bagging out network. Youíve got no credibility mate. Youíre a unit.
Jc31 is offline  
Old 12th Oct 2022, 15:07
  #142 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Goblin Town
Posts: 88
Likes: 0
Received 23 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Likeasomebody View Post
I was told weekends were off in the interview.. Is that not the case?
I suspect you were told that you could bid for weekends off...that does not imply that weekends are guaranteed off, nor will it ever for most operators out there.
RealSatoshi is offline  
Old 12th Oct 2022, 20:33
  #143 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 3rd rock from the sun
Posts: 2,208
Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts
ActiveLooker is just trying to justify his bad position by bagging out others. Jealousy is a curse.
morno is offline  
Old 12th Oct 2022, 21:35
  #144 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 69
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by morno View Post
ActiveLooker is just trying to justify his bad position by bagging out others. Jealousy is a curse.
haha, keep thinking that ya clown. Iím very happy and as such will stay O/S for a few more years then come and buy your house that the bank are repossessing cause your measly F/O salary canít keep up with interest rates. Oh, thatís right, old mate only had 659sqm so I donít want that. Iím here for my mates and hope they all bail out for better coin.
ActiveLooker is offline  
Old 12th Oct 2022, 22:18
  #145 (permalink)  
FOI
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Aust
Posts: 79
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ActivePillock. Youíre not doing our profession, or yourself, any favours so publicly demonstrating your extremely basic low degree of intelligence.

Donít you think it best to go and dig a hole somewhere, or hold down a bar stool, perhaps giving your keyboard a rest for a while? Will raise the IQ on this forum by a factor of 10 if you did.
FOI is offline  
Old 12th Oct 2022, 22:50
  #146 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 253
Likes: 0
Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
He/she is definitely a boomer.
cloudsurfng is offline  
Old 13th Oct 2022, 00:01
  #147 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: Australia
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aussieflyboy View Post
Do you think no one travels to BME, PHE, KTA, GEL, KGI on the weekends? You were not told the truth in the interview.
That's fair, I must have got my wires crossed 😈. I figured guys on there swings would be heading home Fridays and the new lot on Mondays haha.

Originally Posted by Jc31 View Post
we work weekends but at a much much reduced rate.
That's not so bad then, I'm used to being home every night so that wouldn't be so bad.

Originally Posted by RealSatoshi View Post
I suspect you were told that you could bid for weekends off...that does not imply that weekends are guaranteed off, nor will it ever for most operators out there.
I think you're on the money there RS. I must have heard wrong.

Thanks for the feedback guys and girls.
Likeasomebody is offline  
Old 13th Oct 2022, 04:07
  #148 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oz
Posts: 1,585
Received 52 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by ActiveLooker View Post
haha, keep thinking that ya clown. Iím very happy and as such will stay O/S for a few more years then come and buy your house that the bank are repossessing cause your measly F/O salary canít keep up with interest rates. Oh, thatís right, old mate only had 659sqm so I donít want that. Iím here for my mates and hope they all bail out for better coin.
Your mates accepted positions in the operation so itís really a matter for them. NAA offers bottom dollar, thatís no trade secret, your mates would have known that going in. They can bail out whenever they want, not sure what you get from continued sledging the operation on here.

What exactly is a better coin job? Where are these people planning on going? Not much locally that would offer a big jump in pay.

PoppaJo is offline  
Old 13th Oct 2022, 13:16
  #149 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: Burpelson AFB
Posts: 37
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Personally, I think Active sounds like a former NAA employee.
Jack D. Ripper is online now  
Old 13th Oct 2022, 13:44
  #150 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 3rd rock from the sun
Posts: 2,208
Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts
Either that, or heís an arrogant prick who thinks his sh!t doesnít stink, but deep down most of his colleagues canít stand him. Heís quite happy to talk himself up in the meantime though.

ActiveLooker, ever thought that maybe these people you hang shit on are actually quite happy doing what theyíre doing and have little interest in sitting in a shithole like you are, earning money and being miserable?

Iíve done both you douche, and I can tell you now, you can hang shit on guys sitting in the right seat for 10 years, but theyíll be happy at the end of their careers and youíll be facing reality with no job.
morno is offline  
Old 13th Oct 2022, 13:56
  #151 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 69
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by morno View Post
Either that, or heís an arrogant prick who thinks his sh!t doesnít stink, but deep down most of his colleagues canít stand him. Heís quite happy to talk himself up in the meantime though.

ActiveLooker, ever thought that maybe these people you hang shit on are actually quite happy doing what theyíre doing and have little interest in sitting in a shithole like you are, earning money and being miserable?

Iíve done both you douche, and I can tell you now, you can hang shit on guys sitting in the right seat for 10 years, but theyíll be happy at the end of their careers and youíll be facing reality with no job.
Wow porno, you seem to be the angry one here. I looked into NAA as an option during COVID but it wasnít for me. I refuse to accept GA conditions and work for nothing after doing that prior to my airline career. I enjoy where I live and have a few investments that ensure I donít need to work after I decide to retire. Iíll also end my career as a commander not an F/O. The reason I harp on about NAA is because itís the product of QF management and the new norm for lazy Aussie pilots not willing to fight for better conditions. The entire group have an arrogance that they do it so much better than everyone else. Dream on lads. I will continue to support my mates who are unhappy having moved back to Oz and look forward to seeing them O/S soon. Leave you clowns to it now.
ActiveLooker is offline  
Old 13th Oct 2022, 19:43
  #152 (permalink)  
FOI
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Aust
Posts: 79
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Overseas as far away as possible the best place for you, and society in generalÖ ďCommanderĒÖ

Last edited by FOI; 13th Oct 2022 at 23:41.
FOI is offline  
Old 13th Oct 2022, 21:09
  #153 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Sydney
Posts: 52
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Absolutely 100% what Morno said!!!

Active Stroker - please stay overseas for our sakes. Have fun counting your money - think I might go for a motorbike ride today, or maybe to the beach, or fishing, or bushwalking, or a game of golf...or maybe I'll just chill out and breathe some fresh air. You just sit and count your money and carry on making your wife miserable.
Captn Rex Havack is offline  
Old 14th Oct 2022, 05:58
  #154 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The wrong time zone...
Posts: 788
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I’ll also end my career as a commander not an F/O.
You sound like a top bloke, Commander.
josephfeatherweight is offline  
Old 14th Oct 2022, 06:18
  #155 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 69
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Captn Rex Havack View Post
Absolutely 100% what Morno said!!!

Active Stroker - please stay overseas for our sakes. Have fun counting your money - think I might go for a motorbike ride today, or maybe to the beach, or fishing, or bushwalking, or a game of golf...or maybe I'll just chill out and breathe some fresh air. You just sit and count your money and carry on making your wife miserable.
Great idea! Just gearing up in the Maldives for a 2hr scuba dive before relaxing by the pool. Monday we are heading to our shack in Southern France. Not bad shitholes.
ActiveLooker is offline  
Old 14th Oct 2022, 10:54
  #156 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Sydney
Posts: 52
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Been there done that plonker. Rather be on my far south coast NSW property on my tractor. You ain't makin me jealous, believe me.
Captn Rex Havack is offline  
Old 15th Oct 2022, 04:20
  #157 (permalink)  
FOI
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Aust
Posts: 79
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ActiveLooker View Post
Great idea! Just gearing up in the Maldives for a 2hr scuba dive before relaxing by the pool. Monday we are heading to our shack in Southern France. Not bad shitholes.
a. Youíre full of s%it
b. Many on here are either current or ex-expats, youíre not the expert you profess to be
c. Even if you are what you say you are (which I very much doubt), you sound like such a galactic FWIT, I would think your utopian ďcommanderĒ job and lifestyle you keep banging on about wonít last long. In my experience, off-shore entities weed out morons like you pretty quickly and clinically. No comfy Australian Fair Work Commissions in the real world.

Now I recall you saying you were leaving this thread, so how about it peabrain.

Last edited by FOI; 15th Oct 2022 at 04:31.
FOI is offline  
Old 15th Oct 2022, 04:44
  #158 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 69
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FOI View Post
a. Youíre full of s%it
b. Many on here are either current or ex-expats, youíre not the expert you profess to be
c. Even if you are what you say you are (which I very much doubt), you sound like such a galactic FWIT, I would think your utopian ďcommanderĒ job and lifestyle you keep banging on about wonít last long. In my experience, off-shore entities weed out morons like you pretty quickly and clinically. No comfy Australian Fair Work Commissions in the real world.

Now I recall you saying you were leaving this thread, so how about it peabrain.
poor baby, itís sad how unhappy you are with life.
ActiveLooker is offline  
Old 15th Oct 2022, 05:00
  #159 (permalink)  
FOI
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Aust
Posts: 79
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
About what I expected, you do always meet my expectations Iíll give you that.
FOI is offline  
Old 15th Oct 2022, 07:49
  #160 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: oz
Posts: 68
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ActiveLooker View Post
poor baby, itís sad how unhappy you are with life.
you are a petulant child. How you ever got a pilots licence let alone a command is beyond me. People must call in sick in droves when rostered with you.
Jc31 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.