PDA

View Full Version : Confusion

Paul Phelan
21st Aug 2003, 14:34
It's all a bit reminiscent of something I saw on the crew room notice board of a well known Port Moresby operataor during one of its six monthly restructures:

"Things are so confused here that people are going around stabbing each other in the chest!"

Oops, talk about confusion! I thought I was posting a reply on the AOPA thread and I started a new one instead. Good thing the gear selector is shaped like a flap and the flap selector's round like a wheel. Or......................

Torres
21st Aug 2003, 16:49
You been into the jet fuel in the garden shed again, Paul? :}

C182 Drover
22nd Aug 2003, 11:08
It is a wonder they have not censored your post/thread too…….. I guess there not game…. :)

Woomera
22nd Aug 2003, 13:07
No, not so. Paul Phelan hasn't posted anything which should be moderated.

Ever onwards, without fear or favour....... :p

snarek
22nd Aug 2003, 13:14
Back stabbing, chest stabbing, I wish we could find a way for us all to stop it :(

Perhaps I live in a dream world.

Hey Drover, you could try either Their or Thier next :p

You choose.

AK

Paul, Jane and i are in FNQ now, give me a call 0429 667117

Next lesson, License verses Licence ;)

OzExpat
22nd Aug 2003, 17:25
Both Paul and Torres will undoubtedly also recall that bit about...

"The floggings will continue until morale improves" :p

brianh
22nd Aug 2003, 17:40
Paul
Keep it up, nice to know you are kosher.

When you get a chance can you check the AOPA thread. I'm coming under increasing moderator pressure to adopt a policy of nicety and gentleness (otherwise meaning stop asking hard questions) or admin will act on me. Given other postings I have seen on PP I am amazed to know that I am such a mean nasty barsteward but I would value your opinion.
Cheers
Brian H

D Rate
27th Aug 2003, 15:47
I remarked once to a former CP who told me that there were many knives in my back (which incidientally the moron had encouraged) that at least
if they were going to stab me in the chest I would see them coming!!!:ok: :ok:
Wonder where that moron is now.....doesntmadda!!!:E :E