PDA

View Full Version : Flyjet still doin well

younglad20
21st Aug 2003, 07:44
Well.Almost 4 months now and we,Flyjet are doin well. We've got the 2nd bird in the air now and us,the cabin crew are VERY happy,well, I am anyway.The second a/c G-FJEB is currently LGW base whilst G-FJEA, old faithful, is plying her trade from MAN.The second a/c, is ex G-OOOJ, and she started off as EC-EMU with Hispania, now theres a blast from the past!!AMM took her on in 1992 then she passed to us.Havent flown on her yet,but have heard she's in immaculate condition.We at MAN base are currently flying the MOD routes and have some great nightstops etc.Bullet nightstops in Larnaca and week trips to Larnaca too.The Poo UK trips will be LGW from Nov as they havent had much in the way of longer trips so far,weird.Dunno why.Now,heres a good but of goss.We've heard on galley FM that a 767 is in the pipeline,along with 2 further 757's and even the possibility of a 747, but we wont hold out breath for that one!Tour operators are begging us to do loads of different routes to weird and wonderful places.Some destinations that have been batted about are Sanford,Male,Mexico,Toronto and even Sydney, but we shall see.Wth a 767, nothing is impossible!!

So..........to all those who said we were a flash in the pan,cheap,tacky,or just plain crap, heres to Flyjet and we we continue to grow and thrash the you know what out of the competition!PS, we're still recruiting!

raintime
21st Aug 2003, 17:20
Hello Flyjet management.:E

skytravel
27th Aug 2003, 15:38
Congratulations to you all at Flyjet, it can't be easy starting a new airline!! I have read other posts about the airline, and all the negative points are what every airline suffers on start-up I'm sure.

I love the FJE livery, that will look ace on a 767! So in a few years I imagine Flyjet to be up with the big charter airlines in the UK. Just look at Excel Airways, they have gone from strength to strength and receiving another 2 new B738's next year.

Have any of you seen the photos of an ata Brasil 732? The livery is identical to Flyjet is there some sort of link with the airlines? http://www.airliners.net/open.file/317470/M/