PDA

View Full Version : ATCO's TV talents.............

Jerricho
19th Aug 2003, 19:11
Who was that ATCO seen briefly in "Crowded Skies" staring though a pair of bins from LHR tower?

Why...............was it Point 7? The second best controller in the world? I wonder what he was looking at? Was it the new T5 construction site? Or was it a group of Virgin F.A.'s leaving the Queen's building?

Point Seven
19th Aug 2003, 19:20
That handsome fella was looking solely at the big jets making their way around LL and trying to ensure a safe, orderly and expeditious flow of traffic.

Oh, alright then, I was looking at hosties.:}

P7

Gonzo
19th Aug 2003, 19:49
Well well well, the camera just loves you, P7!

bagpuss lives
20th Aug 2003, 02:23
And fair play to the very straight talking and important seeming Newcastle ATCO - if only we were all as well dressed for work ;)

Jerricho
20th Aug 2003, 17:02
But P7, don't those crazy guys and gals at TC provide the "safe, orderly and expeditious fow of traffic"?

You just clear them to take off and land.....................:p :p :p

Seriously though, did you go in for that "Weakest Link" aviation special? The camera does love you baby!

Fox3snapshot
20th Aug 2003, 17:17
Why do PR shots always have us looking through Bino's and pointing at jerbals at the thresholds of the runways.......

We all know that the ATCO's had to hide the Girly magazines and Scrabble before the media turns up, why not show the real side of ATC!

:E

GT3
20th Aug 2003, 17:24
Girly magazines

What like cosmo? Thought that was only read at city tower?

And P7, wish i was still on "that" watch might have got on camera myself!

Pushing tim 2 - starring Point 7 as "the tower dog"

Gonzo
20th Aug 2003, 18:20
You know.......I look forward to the day when I can use taxy instructions like that, I really do! :ok:

Jerricho
20th Aug 2003, 18:58
Hee hee..............

P7, the Tower B!tch. With his trusty side kick Jets, the new dynamic duo!

Point Seven
20th Aug 2003, 21:14
Jerricho

We could make a Terrible Trio if it weren't for the fact that you were jumping ship to indulge in a spot of moose rustling.

The Good (me), The Bad (you) and The-Not-At-All-Ugly (Jets)

P7

Jerricho
21st Aug 2003, 04:58
You mean the three monkeys..................

Hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil!

Just cause a lot of trouble