PDA

View Full Version : air plus / air atlanta

peach
18th Aug 2003, 22:15
hi everyone!

do you know something about these airlines?

i'm thinking about them so i would love your comments, i know air plus is doing long haul, based at madrid, but nothing about air atlanta.

cheers!

peach..

peach
22nd Aug 2003, 23:12
wow, this forum moves very fast!

just to refresh my post, no one knows about air plus comet or air atlanta?

cheers!

jettesen
22nd Aug 2003, 23:43
Hi m8 If I were you I'd stay away from Air Atlanta. Sh*t company to work for, and the money is horrendous!!!

skyboy1919
23rd Aug 2003, 00:15
Hi Mate

Well I would have to completly disagree with the last post. I have worked for a few airlines now, and Air Atlanta is the only one I would consider returning too. As for the money thats a load of rubbish as well, I take home more with Air Atlanta than nearly all the other carriers I have worked for. The one thing I would say is, however you need to be flexible, if you want to work in the winter then be prepared to go anywhere they might need you.

Everyone is allowed their own opinion, and this is mine.
I love it, but like every airline, its not for everyone.

Good luck in what ever you decide;)

irishcc
23rd Aug 2003, 03:00
Air Atlanta pays pretty well as far as I am concerned !

Pay cheque next month will be in excess of €3000 !

Nice trips away, good fun, good crew !

Flexibility is required, but as they say - Nothing for nothing !

Alex-AAE
28th Aug 2003, 21:41
Hi all,
I have been working for Air Atlanta Europe for the last 2 months, I have never worked for such a great company....EVER!!!
The people that you work with are 100% down to earth, and everyone seems to click really well. The management are very easy to talk to, and we operate a open door policy, so if you have a problem, you can talk to anyone from OP'S to the managing director, they will always have time for you, and the layover's we have in Orlando and The Dominican Republic, are so much fun. I know that we are not hiring anyone at the moment for our LGW base, and we don't currently have a winter program, but watch out for positions in March next year, as this was a new start up for AAI, AAE at the moment has alot of students at UNI, who are only doing this as a summer job, so many wont be returning in march. Next year however I believe that we will have a full program, and a better chance of being kept on for the winter period. This winter I believe a lot of people will be given the chance to operate the Hajji, out of Saudi.
As for the money, it clears at around £1400 a month for new crew, depending on how many long haul you do. I have 4 a month each lasting 4-5 days (out sat, back wed morning's).

Alex

peach
1st Sep 2003, 20:51
that sounds very good! thanks everyone for replying,

i think thats the point in this, every one may express a diferent opinion, thanks a lot,

although i do hope to be kept on in my current airline, i think i will have a try and i'll tell you what i got!!