PDA

View Full Version : anyone know who this airline is??

b747 flightboy
18th Aug 2003, 20:08
just come across this website and wondered which airline it was. Also wondered what everyone thought about the first picture? Looks really professional!!!
www.bhxcrew.com (http://bhxcrew.com)

4Screwaircrew
18th Aug 2003, 21:58
The airline appears to be Islandsflug:D

Call Established
19th Aug 2003, 04:52
Cool your jets!!!!!!

Just the local Islandsflug crew based in BHX for the summer, great bunch, great operation, doin no harm!!!!!!!

Fair play! looks like they have some serious parties, like the old times eh?

Captain Airclues
19th Aug 2003, 05:00
Looks like the average PPRuNe bash to me.

Airclues

brockenspectre
19th Aug 2003, 05:17
Were these pics meant for public dissemination? Looks to me like a bunch of guys/gals who happen to work together showing that they can chill out with the best of us. The URL doesn't appear, to me at least, to be a public one advertising an airline or promoting an airline. Seems to me ::old fart grouch mode on:: that these pics, if they were intended for a public forum, would have captions and as they don't then without the owner's permission they are breaching copyright and should not have been posted by a third party here or anywhere in the public domain ::old fart grouch mode off::

That is why ... when putting together PIREPs or pics of get togethers folks tend to get each other's permission before posting on proon!

:ok:

Colonel Blink
19th Aug 2003, 06:07
Never mind what airline - anyone got the phone number of the blonde with the tongue?

B767300ER
19th Aug 2003, 11:49
Colonel...she looks more like a brunette. Very attractive, though.

Anyone think these crewmembers are happy, and will do a good job because of it?

They could always follow the US major's lead and be pissed off, bitter and miserable.

It looks like airline crew layovers of yesteryear.

Glad they're having fun; thats the way it ought to be!

HotDog
19th Aug 2003, 15:35
Flightboy, it is Islandsflug, an Icelandic airline with incredibly attractive cabin crew. They do lots of IT charter work, also fly freight for DHL with an A300-600.

SinSling
19th Aug 2003, 15:36
Nevermind the blonde, brunette or other females......

Hello Girls this airline has techies who not only know how to party, but are cute!

Damn!!!! Are they recruiting?

I'll take the FO up the top on the left for dinner with a side order of the smiley Captn thanks very much!

;)

Bucking Bronco
19th Aug 2003, 18:12
They're all young and they all go out. Compare that to my airline where they're all old and stay in their rooms. Are these people recruiting?

ladies and gentlemen
20th Aug 2003, 17:52
Oh those were the days! I have a friend who works for this airline and says its great fun, only fly 3 times a week and party the other 4. anyone got an address for applications?

GASH BAG AIRWAYS
22nd Aug 2003, 00:32
I think this airline def knows how to party and play...think some other airlines should follow suit......its no just the old days...its today and WE CAN still have fun if people wheren't so bloody miserable....they must just be pissed off they aint getting it at home these days