PDA

View Full Version : Alitalia

mach2moose
18th Aug 2003, 18:45
I note with interest on the PPJN website ( employment network ) that Alitalia are seeking pilots for the ATR.

However the e-mail address of the chief pilot appears to be incorrect, as is the one given on the Alitalia website. Both return the e-mails undelivered.

Any suggestions, please???

Thanks in advance,

m2m

mach2moose
19th Aug 2003, 05:15
Thank you plota.

What you say is what I had heard, but I was only going on the information on www.ppjn.com website.

I had heard this before. However, friends of mine did achieve positions in Air Europa previously on the 777 without connections, although already type-rated.

Just out of interest, are the unemployed pilots you refer to just out of college, or are they very experienced?

Thank you,

m2m

mach2moose
19th Aug 2003, 18:18
Thanks for the information.

Seems like no chance, then.

m2m

tarjet fixated
1st Sep 2003, 08:31
M2M,
if i were you i would go for it...the fact that there are several Alitalia flight school graduates with a couple hundred hours still unemployed doesn't mean you cannot give it a try especially if you have experience and a type rating.
Afterall most of those graduates were guys who got there because they are rich kids who know someone inside Alitalia...wouldn't it be nice to take the job without those "who you know" games?
Best luck.

JOB HUNTER
1st Sep 2003, 17:02
My Friend, you are right !!!
Alitalia is like a women you have to try !!!Even if you think have no chance .

I hope to listen your voice on 130.9