PDA

View Full Version : ALM pay banding FS/MACR ?

Facingrear
15th Aug 2003, 19:30
As we are all now well aware, as of 1st April 03, the AA branch was drastically changed with little, if any, warning. Also any opportunity of commissioning within the branch were taken away from those who aspired to further their career. As we are now all under the same umbrella; ie ALM/Eng/AEO,.... does any body know of the current plans to ensure that we are all paid the same daily salary, across trade and rank?
...and if so, would this not be back-dated to the changes of service on 1st April 03?

blackbelt
15th Aug 2003, 23:46
We shall probably all be rebanded to a middle of the road type level.I think will all become apparent by Mid Nov.

PTC REMF
16th Aug 2003, 04:38
" a middle of the road type level" ?

I'm a little confused, I thought it was either high or low band.

6nandneutral
18th Aug 2003, 04:55
A bit early for this thread, but nearer the time we will have to keep it going. The Job Evaluation should take place around Sept and we should know by April. If the ALM commissioned chappies get their act together and look after their FS and MACR brethren then hopefully all will be happy. If not there will be a confused and unfair system with all ALMs especially MACR and FS P***ed off big time. We wait with hope.

TheSeeFarShadow
18th Aug 2003, 19:01
Apparently AEOps only just scraped through to the higher Rate by the skin of their teeth on the last job eval. Now we're all NCA WSOps, I'm sure we will get something which relates to neither the airmen or officers pay. (No change there then)