PDA

View Full Version : AIPA - Whats going on? ? ?

blueloo
15th Aug 2003, 12:08
Is it just me or has AIPA and a certain President (elected by default) lost the plot? A letter published to AIPA members appears to be the last straw!

What the hell is going on with this superannuation and preference (decided by an incomplete union meeting) for someone who appears to be a (vastly) lesser qualified individual?

And lastly who endorsed AIPA to support one candidate over another? This member is one who allegedly only ever votes in the companies favour! We the pilot body were not consulted. This annoys me greatly. I pay my union fees and i want MY/our union to represent me/ US. This appears from the outside to be a disgraceful witch hunt and an abuse of power.

Do I smell a rotting egg or what.

Someone suggested that AIPA is seen as an open path to a QF management position. I can see why now.

Come clean AIPA !! Oh thats right, AIPA members have been censored and can't reply.
:mad:

Xatrix
15th Aug 2003, 13:21
Why is it that such amount of time and resources is devoted to a lengthy mailout which appears to be solely for the purpose of discrediting one individual.

If AIPA were to commit such effort to its everyday communication with its members there would no doubt be less dissatisfaction with its performance.

:confused:

WalterMitty
15th Aug 2003, 18:26
The AIPA is in a bit of a spin(pun intended) at the moment. I will not be surprised when the person that I believe has been slandered and defamed will sue. No surprise to me the ABSENCE of CRM in that organisation.

mustafagander
15th Aug 2003, 19:07
I wonder how much this WOFTAM cost the members???

For what benefit to us members???

wawoftam
15th Aug 2003, 20:16
please remember its woftam NOT wawoftam:ok:

Mr McGoo
16th Aug 2003, 07:49
Remember chaps and chapettes, we as individual members of QSL vote for our representative on the QSL Super Board - not AIPA. AIPA (or some members thereof) have recommended a certain candidate. But there is another candidate running as well. I think we have enough information to make an informed choice. Vote for whom you think will represent OUR interests best.

woftam
16th Aug 2003, 09:29
Somebody call my name?
:D

got-a-gold-fish?
16th Aug 2003, 11:24
Isnt it typical that the gutless ones posting here slagging aipa wont post this garbage on qrewroom. Get out in the public domain so that people can see you for the fools that you are.

Fools, Fools, Fools...

longjohn
16th Aug 2003, 12:39
Gee Whiz,

I am sure with that kind of reception awaiting them they will rush over to Qrewroom and vent their free opinions.

Dexter
16th Aug 2003, 12:45
goldfish carries a lot of credibiltity.
1 post and registers today!
w@nker. i'm off to Qroom

Desert Digger
17th Aug 2003, 15:59
What do you expect?
AIPA wasn't set up by GW et al as a COMPANY association for nothing!
Get it?