PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet

craic1510
14th Aug 2003, 12:31
Just wanna say thanx to everyone for all your tips and advice. They served me well. I just got offered a job with Easyjet based at Gatwick! I cried when I got the call as I have been waiting so long to get into the industry!

Thanks guys

craic1510 :ok:

AIRWAY
14th Aug 2003, 20:55
Wow, that is brilliant mate :ok:

Drop me a line and maybe we can have a drink at LGW one of this days, ( your paying ) heheeheh im only joking :}

Safe Flying and Good Luck

jettesen
14th Aug 2003, 21:19
Congrats m8.. I had the best time of my life at easyJet. The crews are the friendliest crews I know and you will have a ball. Be prepeared to work hard though, but In my oppinion they are the best, most fun airline to work for, and I've worked for a few!!! Have a wicked time m8.

craic1510
14th Aug 2003, 21:43
sounds awesome. dont mind working hard so long as i enjoy the job and i know i will!

i'll keep you informed. don't start for a while yet tho!

see ya

craic1510 :)

ncusack
14th Aug 2003, 22:10
You da Man CRAIC!!!

That is great news! Hope I get the same one day!!

ncusack :ok:

Airist
14th Aug 2003, 22:58
Go go GO, Craic!!

Now that there's two of us Sleazy newbies on here, maybe someone would like to pass on any tips..?? My other mail asking got ignored! :{ :{

jettesen
15th Aug 2003, 00:14
A word of warning to you newbies! You have an exam on your first day. If you fail that, you're out!! Its on airport codes, so make sure you learn them thoroughly. You will be sent a pre course work book and it is vital that you read it and complete it. They try and catch everyone out on the first day. so this is a little tip for you!! You will enjoy it immensely. You will have to be prepared to put up with a lot of slagging from other aircrews ( uniform, etc) but we get paid more than them, and we have more fun. All the groundstaff I have spoken to at LGW, can't get over how friendly the EZY crews are!! That says something.

wher2guv
15th Aug 2003, 00:36
Well done hope one day it will be me !

just got to get the ppl cpl atpl etc.

Good Luck!

Airist
16th Aug 2003, 06:39
Thanks, Jettesen!
Point taken. I've set my Stone Age printer on the Course Workbook. It should be done by Wednesday, which gives me two days to shuffle the sheets, then another couple to learn it all.

Eek.

- Airy :ok:

craic1510
16th Aug 2003, 14:14
hi all,

the exams are all part of the job! i want to do my best so I will put my head down. Wouldn't wanna throw away such a big opportunity right?

can't wait! This is what I have been waiting for my whole life! I couldn't care less what others think about the airline! I know it is great, the crews are friendly and have tonnes of fun - and most of all - I love the new uniforms! The are really smart. Who would think orange and grey would be the way to go!

see ya

craic1510 :)